5.0 out of 5 stars Another enjoyable Spot book
I've reviewed a number of books from the Spot series on Amazon, and I'm always positive about them. When my daughter was younger, she loved Spot books. My son, who's 2, loves them now.

Published on 7 Mar 2010 by S. C. JONES

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
the story is a bit bland, but my daughter seems to like lifting the flaps and finding the characters. But i think the story could be far more engaging.
Published 15 months ago by Miss H. M. Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another enjoyable Spot book, 7 Mar 2010
S. C. JONES "Jonesy" (Leicestershire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)

In 'Spot's Birthday Party', there's a game of hide and seek. The guests at the party hide, and the reader helps Spot find them by looking behind the flaps. There are clues as to which of Spot's friends are behind each flap (e.g. banana skins on the page where the monkey's hiding), which adds to the fun.

The Spot books are enjoyable to read and made to last: even the books my daughter looked at five or so years ago are still in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of page flipping fun, 3 Nov 2005
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)
My daughter Grace (18 months) is particularly enjoying this title. Spot decides to celebrate his birthday with a game of hide-and-seek. Hilarity ensues as the party guests use different hiding techniques and tactics. Alas some of the participants are too distracted by cake to hide properly. With highlights being the silly lion and the hissy snake, there's plenty going on here. The pop-up flaps are sturdy enough not to be shredded at first go by tiny hands, so on the serious side your toddler will get more than a few goes at this book. Well done Spot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot the Dog, 23 Feb 2009
Mrs. J. M. Knight (west mids) - See all my reviews
my friend's daughter loved the book i bought for her first birthday. My own children had a collection of Spot The Dog books so i knew it would be a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Spot!, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)
I love Spot and this is another great Spot book. Ideal for young children. Flaps are very nice for them to open.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 6 Jan 2013
Karen Duncan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)
We have a few 'Spot' books now, and my 2 year old son liked this book. (My 4 year old liked it too but didn't want to admit it!!!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Spot stuff, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
This story is focused on a game of hide and seek at Spot's birthday. His animal friends all choose different locations to hide, and there are teasers as to who may be hiding under the flat to engage the child to guess before they look.

It's nicely done and not too adventurous. Much as you'd expect of a Spot book really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as some of the others, 9 Mar 2011
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)
My 13 month old son loves the spot books,however I find thisone a bit of a let down, its too similar to 'Where's Spot' and being a birthday party book i expected something related to a party not a game of hide and seek -not really sure what that has to do with a birthday party.
Its an ok book but not the best.

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 31 Mar 2014
In my view the perfect gift for a one year old. It's a book every baby and toddler can enjoy with colourful characters and plenty of surprises under the flaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot, 30 Nov 2013
Mrs. Y. Uren - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spot's Birthday Party (Paperback)
Bought this for my granddaughters' birthday and she is loves it. A very interactive book..great fun and such fast delivery!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these little Spot books., 30 Aug 2013
Chunky, simple, colourful and engaging for small children. Have bought quite a few of these. My children loved them as toddlers and now as P1 my eldest is starting to read them by himself.

ARRAY(0xb6b86684)

Spot's Birthday Party (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
Spot's Birthday Party (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) by Eric Hill (Board book - 3 Sep 2009)
4.49