5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!
Published on 3 Dec 2008 by Sérgio Pinheiro Marques

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright book but flaps of poor quality
I bought this for my son who is 10 months old. He loves other lift the flap books like dear zoo, oh dear and farm 123 and looks at these books everyday. I bought this book to add to his collection and to get a bit of variety. He really likes the book. Lots of flaps to open and lovely bright illustrations. However i only give it 3 stars because the flaps are very poor...
Published 1 month ago by JEM

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 3 Dec 2008
Sérgio Pinheiro Marques "Mr. Marques" (Póvoa de Varzim, Portugal) - See all my reviews
I bought this book last year and I loved it! It's dinner time and Spot's mum is trying to find "naughty Spot", so she starts searching for him around the house... in the clock, in the piano, under the rug; every time she opens a door (i.e., every time you flip a flap), a strange guess is there to say 'No', Spot is not there... It's great in case you're teaching household objects and prepositions! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful lift the flap adventure for toddlers., 5 Jun 2001
By A Customer
My two toddlers absolutely adore this book. The large flaps are especially suitable for a 2 year olds grubby little fingers. The bright colours and interactive elements of Sally's search for Spot are especially attractive. My particular 2 year old sits on the floor turning the pages on her own and laughing with delight. I highly recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Traditional Spot Book - Fab!, 29 July 2010
This review is from: Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
Purchased for my little nephew who loves books. This is the traditional Spot Story that I remember from when I was a kid. It's the original lift the flap design and would be great if updated to the newer Look and Feel books! It's a good book as there is a story-line. Good book and has been read and re-read many times! Hard to find in the hardback version in Bookshops so many thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite!, 22 May 2010
This review is from: Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
My daughter had a copy of this book when she was little and loved it, so I bought this boardbook copy for my grandson. He loves it, just like his mummy!
He likes lifting the flaps and the book is one of his favourites - still a winner with the next generation.
This particular copy is a good size, very colourful and a must for the nursery bookshelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely edition, 6 May 2010
S. Roberts - See all my reviews
This is a lovely edition of the old favourite. The type is clear and ideal for a learner reader and the thicker paper pages are easier for turning without fear of tears or creases. Lift-the-flap books are always popular in this house and with Spot involved "guess who's behind this door" games are extra fun. This edition is likely to live on the bookcase far longer than others might have done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lift the flaps book., 29 Dec 2006
A neat book with good illustrations of flaps that are easy for a toddlers fingers to grasp make for an entertaining book my my little one: it's one of her favourite books. It is a fun "read" and helps the child to learn the names of the animals and spot's mum searches for him. I shall be getting more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A childhood classic, 10 Dec 2010
This review is from: Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
The perfect story for tots - our 1 year old is enthralled and loves the flaps. Just the right length, colourful illustrations and a joyous ending - a childhood must-have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for one year old!, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
My one year old absolutely loves this book. The flaps are interactive and the bold, bright images are ideal to grab his attention. I would highly recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars spot, 14 April 2011
This review is from: Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
My daughter loves this book, she's 2 and a half now and she's had it since she was about one, and its still a big hit! We bought this copy for a friends new baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for young readers, 21 Mar 2010
sweetnativewoman (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) (Board book)
My daughter loves this book. It is the first book my husband and I bought her. She loves opening the flaps to see what is behind it, especially when mommy makes noises with some of the animals. Realistically having all these animals in the house would be a nightmare, but for a book it is great fun. My daughter asks for this book, looks for it and cries to be read it time and time again. She is now a year old and still loves this. We bought her another spot book (spot goes to the farm), she loves it but not as much as this one.

Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap)
Where's Spot? (Spot - Original Lift The Flap) by Eric Hill (Board book - 7 May 2009)