5.0 out of 5 stars Can't be anything less than 5 stars
This is quite simply a beautiful presentation of the complete Beatrix Potter tales.

The books are simply sensational with absolute attention to detail that is almost unrivalled in children's books today. The stories and writing haven't changed but each book's illustrations and added touches make this a gorgeous presentation pack.

All the books are...
Published on 21 Nov. 2006 by George Bruin

2.0 out of 5 stars Complete Collection of Peter Rabbit 110th Anniversary edition 2011.
I have just recieved the latest collection of the Peter Rabbit 1-23 Books 110th Anniversary Edition I am totally disappointed. I was expecting something special, but cannot find anything to recommend this collection. The cardboard box is soft and will soon dint and look shabby. The biggest disappointment is the illustrations. Beatrix Potter is famous for her beautiful...
Published on 31 Oct. 2011 by gloria

‹ Previous | 118 19 2038 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars peter rabbit, 27 Oct. 2011
Fantastic product my son really enjoys beatrix potters stories would recommend people to buy this as its also got unpublished stories in this book which are just as good as the others

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 Nov. 2010
this book is stunning, it is beautifully bound, and the illustrations are brilliant, my grandson will love this so much and I am sure that it will remain in the family for generations

5.0 out of 5 stars quality of service and goods, 5 Sept. 2010
excellent service,goods arrived in great condition,well packed and very quick.this was a present for our grandaughter and it was great to be able to give her such an excellent gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present and keepsake!, 20 Dec. 2012
I brought these for my best friend's baby's first Christmas and we were both chuffed with it. It is beautifully presented in its own sleeve and a great keepsake for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 27 July 2012
Lovely stories, my nearly 5 year old has really enjoyed these.
The book has also provided a good opportunity to also talk about right and wrong!
Beautiful pictures too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peter Rabbit collection, 20 Feb. 2012
Mrs. A. Barnes (UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly, in excellent condition. The huge saving meant I could afford to buy the complete collection for a grandchild, rather thatn just the occassional single books.

5.0 out of 5 stars a book to treasure, 1 May 2011
i have bought this book for my baby grandaughter which i hope she will love as she gets older but this book is staying with me so that i can read these classic stories to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book made with very good taste, 28 May 2013
Fantastic book made with very good taste and truly beautifully presented. The original pictures and stories are laid out with loving care. My daughter and I, we both love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 2 Aug. 2012
Book is beautiful. Comes in a hard back sleeve cover. My colleague thought it was so lovely that he was unsure whether their new little one would ever be allowed to touch it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Nov. 2011
Recieved the books yesterday for my niece's christmas present. They are really well presented and the book itself is wonderful. I am sure it will be cherished for many years.

‹ Previous | 118 19 2038 | Next ›

Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales (Boxed Set)
Beatrix Potter The Complete Tales (Boxed Set) by Beatrix Potter (Audio CD - 26 Oct. 2006)