on 31 December 2008
If you love Cicely Mary Barkers wonderful faries, this paper doll book is a real joy!
Four different fairies-2 boys and two girls!-and several equally flamboyant dresses and accesories for them all, to dress up in.
Pre-cut, so just press and pull, and the dolls are ready for the Fairy Ball!
A fun version of the original fairies, and one that I am certain Cicely Mary herself would have approved of!
A lovely gift for little children with their imagination intact or adults with their inner child well looked after!
The price make it four stars rather than 5-but it really is a nice book!
on 3 July 2014
Got it for my kids for holiday, the pictures are just beautiful. They didn't last long with my 3 years old, but she had two or three days full of play with her Flower Fairy. They lasted longer with older kids though. I'm buying two more for presents.
on 31 March 2008
Who would have thought that a 54 year old woman
could get so excited over paper dolls
on 9 July 2013
my grand daughter was thrilled with these faries and played with then for ages such an old fashioned plaything was surpriesed they were still around quick delivery as always and very happy with this purchase.
on 5 March 2014
I wanted something as a small gift for my granddaughter who loves Fairies! The push out figures and clothes are lovely, I can't wait to construct them with her. Very reasonable price too !
on 8 November 2012
The designs and colours of the fairies and their costumes are really attractive. I bought the book for a 5 year old who loved the idea of dressing the fairies in their different costumes but she did need help to press them out of the pages. The way the characters are meant to stand is not very robust and the flaps to hold on the costumes are not very firm but for a paper product, the quality is better than others I have seen. Still good value for money.
on 23 October 2014
Brill stocking filler no batteries needed
on 18 February 2015
Really lovely book. Some of the pieces are very small but with a bit of help my 7 year old niece coped well and loved the result, good old fashioned fun!
on 5 May 2015
What an absolute joy of a book...a present for my friends daughter...lovely condition, came flat and well boxed.
Thrilled with it.
on 13 January 2015
Bought for my four year old nice. All the adults were charmed. It is a beautiful book. A real rainy day book! Alice loved it.