on 20 December 2000
This book contains pictures and small poems about many of our common trees. Each tree is asigned a flower fairy, who has a special rhyme about that tree. The great thing about this book is that all the rhymes are really cute, but also teach us about the trees. This would be great for a school or anyone who wants to open their children's eyes to nature.
on 7 November 2009
My children and now my grandchildren are enthralled with the Flower Fairies Books. Articulate and captivating, beautifully written rhymes, wistfully capturing the magic of fairies and sublty teaching the mysteries of nature.
on 3 November 2013
Beautiful. My granddaughter was thrilled on her ninth birthday and proudly showed it to her friend.. That makes four generations that have loved this classic.
on 4 May 2014
I just purchased this book as a gift for a friend and have sent the "Complete Book of Flower Fairies" to my sister in California. I absolutely love both the poems and the pictures. Anyone who is enchanted with nature and magical mystical things would likely love this little book. I would not consider it just a children's book. (Do look at the dimensions, though - it is very small.)
on 29 January 2015
I had some of these fairy books when I was a child so I thought I would order one and see if I had the same feeling t had when I was a child. Of course then I did believe there could be fairies at the bottom of the garden .....now I'm not so sure!!!!
on 10 December 2015
Bought this for my grandson as it was the most boyish of the series. Between him and his sisters they have the whole series and share them. Beautifully illustrated, and in good condition for its age.
on 18 May 2015
Simply enchanting. Of the same beautiful quality as the one I have from childhood. My granddaughter loves it as much as I do.
on 11 December 2014
It was a birthday gift and my friend just loved it so much...
It is such a beautiful book and I'll be sure to buy more.
on 24 September 2015
beautiful book- just right for my grand-daughter- superb service from supplier
on 14 February 2015
Beautiful little book in very good condition as promised. Very satisfied