5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiration to crafts; a tribute to Beatrix Potter
This beautiful book is an inspiration to needlecrafters and Peter Rabbit/Tom Kitten lovers everywhere. Beatrix Potter's marvelous paintings of animals and flowers translate into more than 35 projects--from embroidered pictures to knitted and crocheted firescreens, rugs and bedspeads--with full instructions, clear charts and exquisite photography.
Published on 2 April 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on 18 Jun. 2011 by Strandvoll

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiration to crafts; a tribute to Beatrix Potter, 2 April 2001
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time in good condition, i lived in cumbria, 10 July 2014
arrived on time in good condition, i lived in cumbria, and moved away so its lovely to be able to make cross stitch pictures that remind me of my time there.the book as wonderful and clear charts to follow, cant wait to get started on my projects. very pleased

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Jun. 2011
I'm sorry, but for me this book was a real let-down. I expected more. I find the patterns boaringly simple and indistinguishable from the stuff my grandmother used to make. Of course, it is just the thing for many, no doubt, but somewhere in the discribtion it should be possible to ascertain what level of craft the book addresses. There is not. So for me, this was a bum buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor designs, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Beatrix Potter Needlepoint Book (Hardcover)
Very poor quality designs....I have returned the book as if I'd have looked at it in a shop there's no way I would have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Patterns, 17 Jun. 2014
This is a lovely book and the patterns are easy to read and work with. End results look really good

The Beatrix Potter Needlepoint Book
The Beatrix Potter Needlepoint Book by Pat Menchini (Hardcover - 1 July 1993)
Used & New from: £0.01