5.0 out of 5 stars Stephen Turoff - Psychic Surgeon
Having been taking a friend to visit Stephen regularly for many months and been amazed at what he has done for her, I decided it was time to find out a bit more about the man. I needed to know what made the man tick! - I am like this about everyone!!
Published on 14 July 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Me and my mother visited Turoff and had three treatments ...
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Stephen Turoff - Psychic Surgeon, 14 July 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Stephen Turoff - Psychic Surgeon: The story of an extraordinary healer (Paperback)
I have to admit that I started this slightly sceptic but with an open mind and now knowing more about his work and seeing him in action I am totally accepting of what he does.
He does remind everyone that he is not a doctor and that patients should carry on taking their medication.
I strongly believe that when it is our time to go, then that is exactly what will happen and treatment from no-one will make any difference. My friend became aware one morning, when a lady returned to the waiting room to meet her friends that Stephen was preparing her to cross over. This lady seemed happy and talked to her friends before they all left. Not everyone can be helped in the way that they wish to be, but I believe that Stephen will help in any way that he can.
My friend had breast cancer and after following the conventional treatment at our local hospital decided to compliment her recovery by attending Stephens Danbury clinic. Unsure of what would happen, I volunteered to take her to the appointments and have continued to do so.
Her perceptions of her treatment are sometimes different to mine as we seem to see things in a different way. (I think the book covers this well) However it cannot be ignored that he has helped her both physically and emotionally, and in making her aware of a 'guide' who helps her through the tougher moments made her life easier.
I don't beleive that he is or will ever be a rich man financially (the modest charge is less than many other forms of complimentary treatments and you pay the same whether you are wealthy or not), but he is an an amazing kind and spiritual man with an uplifting personality who really does want to help people.
I think the book does total justice to Stephen and his work and I would like to wish him well and would highly recommend him to anyone who is considering this form of treatment.
Having read this book I now feel that I understand him and his work a little better and would not hesitate to seek him out should I need help. In fact I know that on one visit, while he was treating my friend he became aware of my sadness that day and Stephen engaged me in conversation and then to the shock of the patients sitting calmly in the waiting room, changed the music from a calm meditative cd to one of my favourites (rock music) and started to sing and dance with me. Then he gave me a big hug and this totally uplifted me. I felt that he had been helped me in return for me helping my friend.
This must have been a very interesting book to write, although it goes against our very basic teachings living in the western world. (which are very black and white with no grey areas!) I hope it will show people that there is more to this world than first meets the eye and that we should all be open to things that we may never understand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Me and my mother visited Turoff and had three treatments ..., 31 Aug. 2014
Me and my mother visited Turoff and had three treatments each for two different conditions. Each treatment barely lasted a few seconds, all he did was use some wet cotton on the skin and pretend to cut with a scissors in the air. It's been one year now and these so-called treatments had no effect whatsoever. Later, when I asked for a refund they refused to give it. Stay away from this quack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book A Must Read!, 25 Jan. 2005
A. porter (chippenham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
After reading this book I was inspired to either see Stephen or call into his other centre in "Coin" outside Malaga costa del sol, so I did, Myself and my girlfriend who has suffered with a bad hip for years too a trip to see Esteban in coin whilst there on holiday, and to underestimate what these guys do is foolish.
We arrived at the healing centre about 30mins from malaga, and were seen in 20mins (we did make and appointment), after watching Esteban make and incison with a blunt knife and push his hands into my girlfriends hip then use cotton wool to wipe away water was amazing, after which she jumped off the bed and declared her hip to be fine!!!
After that she spent the rest of the day running up stairs! something she has been unable to do for years!!!!
To sum up, a must!!! open your mind....

1.0 out of 5 stars Psychic fruadster - the art of slight of hand, 1 Jun. 2014
this guy has been shown as a fraud on National television many years ago on a show called James Randi Psychic Investigator and is still getting debunked on youtube today

I'll use my power to predict this guy paid off the mortgage mentioned on the James Randi show through dodgy means

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Man, 27 July 2013
Yes this book did reach my expectations and more.What an amazing Man having been there myself to have treatment on my left knee.THE TREATMENT HAS CERTAINLY BEEN EFFECTIVE FOR ME.

Stephen Turoff - Psychic Surgeon: The story of an extraordinary healer