5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for those wishing to explore themseves, 2 Nov 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Journey to Freedom (Hardcover)
This book is great for both those who wish to follow the Journey to Freedom step by step and those who just wish to dip in and out of the sections bit by bit.
Full of words of wisdom from philosophers, scientists, spiritualists and well known novelists.
I found this book to be very inspirational for me. It helped to guide me on my path, to signpost me back when I had lost my way.
The exercises are very easy to follow. The meditations are fabulous.
You will buy this book if it is the right time for you, to do so. You will know when that time has arrived, and when you do this book will speak volumes to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Journey to Freedom, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Journey to Freedom (Hardcover)
More than lives up to my expectations. Have quite a few Leslie Kenton books and they are all superb on all there varied
subjects. This one again lives up to my high expectations of Leslie Kentons writing. I shall be starting the 13 week study programme on Monday, will report again further through my experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on how to bring shamanism into your life I've found, 12 July 2009
This review is from: Journey to Freedom (Hardcover)
It's a long time since I started out on this journey, but Leslie Kenton's book changed my life. It is practical and grounded, and just what you need if you are interested in looking at modern shamanism and how to bring it into your life. Highly recommended by someone who doesn't recommend anything very often. A great practical read. Well worth the money and time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 19 Aug 2010
Paula Ward "Hearth Witch" (Milton Keynes England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Journey to Freedom (Hardcover)
This book is easy to use and will take you on a journey of discovery. A drumming Cd is useful but personally I find drumming a distraction and have used the book without it and still had good results. It takes time to go through each step and you do need to read and probably re-read the lessons to get the most out of it. Patience is the key with this book and well worth it.

Journey to Freedom
Journey to Freedom by Leslie Kenton (Hardcover - 16 Nov 1998)
Used & New from: £0.01