5.0 out of 5 stars magnificent understanding, 25 Nov. 2010
Mrs. C. M. Robinson (devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: More Help for Your Nerves: Recovery from nervous suffering through understanding nervous fatigue (Paperback)
fab book, anyone who suffers with their 'nerves', stress etc will find this book invaluable, this woman really understands the problems and helps you deal with them - I would not suggest however that you read it from front to back, but look in the index for what is troubling you and only read that section, when you are suffering with 'nerves' you don't want to read about things that you are not feeling, because I find this to be auto suggestive - I live with this book and it helps me in 'down' moments, just a quick read of the relevant paragraph gets me going again - this copy I purchased for a friend............

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 12 Jan. 2014
I'm a great admirer of Dr Weekes having studied her methods as a student. I would recommend her work to anyone experiencing panic attacks or emotional difficulties . Her audio advice on 'going on holidays' is brilliant for anyone who starts getting wobbly before going away.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real mainstay for breakdown recovery!, 19 Sept. 2014
Invaluable book for those who suffer from nerves, anxiety etc. I believe the author is something of a pioneer in her field and it shows. I was helped enormously whilst going through a particularly bad case of stress induced anxiety.

Used & New from: £1.67