4.0 out of 5 stars works really well
Published 18 months ago by Lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars not cursive enough
Schools in my area adopting full on cursive from reception age, looking for tips I bought this book but its more the halfway house I was taught with. For that kind of practise its great. Just not enough whooshes and swooshes to be useful for me.
Published 7 months ago by Pen Name

4.0 out of 5 stars works really well, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Handwriting Practice 2 (of 2): KS1/KS2, Years 1 - 6 (Paperback)
This book is great - it is simple and the pages are not busy or confusing. The style of writing is simple and accessible, and builds upon itself incrementally so that there is not a steep learning curve for a child who is easily flustered and de-motivated like my 9 year old. Each page has four or five sections so it is easy to just do a little practice every day or to do several sections for a longer session. I have had no issues with getting my son to do 10-15 minutes a day, and he is fearlessly tackling using his joined-up writing in his lessons. I'm a very happy mum!

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, 1 Jan 2014
I brought this book to improve my handwriting its never too late to regain the skill of good penmanship.I got one for my grandson as he realised his hand writing was not good when filling out forms..computers and text don't help keep your skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 July 2013
WindsorMummy (Windsor) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My 6 year old daughter needs some extra work on her handwriting; she tends to be quite lazy with her writing and has already formed her own style which is fine but not appropriate for school! I like these books because there is ample opportunity to practice forming letters. The paper is of a nice quality, the exercises aren't too challenging and most importantly my daughter enjoys doing them. I'd recommend these books for anyone else who wants to give their child a helping hand at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Helped improve my sons hand writing just by doing a page or 2 a week!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 11 Jun 2014
I have used this book a lot with my class and it gives plenty of opportunities to practise each join.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys handwriting, 27 May 2014
I think that this deserves 5 stars because it has helped my son with his handwriting. I would recommend this for any child or adult learning to write.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Practise, 2 Mar 2014
I was advised, by her teacher, that my 8 year old daughter needed to practise her handwriting. I bought this book and I am not unhappy. She does a page or two at a time and seems to enjoy it. There is quite a lot of practise on each page so it also makes it quite good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for my grandaughter who has special needs, 28 Oct 2013
Would recommend this book to anyone. Great value and she enjoys to learn how to write from the book. It no longer becomes difficult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handwriting book, 4 Aug 2013
Good price and loads of pages of handwriting practising skills to keep my daughter busy in the summer holidays this year

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, 1 July 2013
Excellent resource for developing fine motor skills and dexterity in using a pen for writing. Useful for SEN students in developing writing confidence.

Handwriting Practice 2 (of 2): KS1/KS2, Years 1 - 6
Handwriting Practice 2 (of 2): KS1/KS2, Years 1 - 6 by Carol Matchett (Paperback - 8 Dec 2011)
3.95