on 17 October 2011
My daughter is 4 and knows her phoniocs and is starting to read. These books were excellent to reinforce all the jolly phonics work i have been doing with her. Excercises are fun and easy to follow. The book is well structured and each stage progresses at a comfortable pace.i would strongly recommend these books to all parents.
on 8 February 2014
My little boy has just started to read and there are some good activities in this book he enjoys doing and it is extending his learning. Little boy loves it
on 27 February 2014
I am a teaching assistant and use this handy little booklet as a tool when delivering letters and sounds sessions. The kids seem to enjoy the worksheets.
on 8 July 2013
Nice and simple little activities that support the letters and sounds document used in early years and key stage one.
on 6 April 2015
I really like these books they are brilliant I used them for my daughter n she lived it .it is short to the point n she was able to do it on her ownmost of the time. Now I used it for my son. My daughter is 5 can pick any books to read. My son is4 and reading This helped them to remember the sounds.
on 4 January 2015
I'm a Teaching Assistant and have found these books very useful.
on 19 October 2014
Very good item and very fast delivery.
on 16 November 2015
perfect for independent practise for my EAL chidlren
on 8 December 2014
great
on 17 March 2015
Super good books and recommended