5.0 out of 5 stars paul mccartney's "rupert and the frog" song
I have this book but about another cover: Paul is in tthe front cover. And with the new book that I buy, I have two differents books.
Published 14 months ago by Jose Molist Diaz

2.0 out of 5 stars condition
Unfortunately the book was not to my liking because of it's condition. It was described as very good but I found some pages had corners folded over and worse the pages were dirty. As this was intended as part of a birthday gift to an enthusiast it was no good as I could not give it to him.
Published 14 months ago by Avril Donaldson-Webster

5.0 out of 5 stars paul mccartney's "rupert and the frog" song, 29 May 2013
Jose Molist Diaz (Barcelona, catalunya,España) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paul McCartney's "Rupert and the Frog" Song (Book of the Film) (Hardcover)

2.0 out of 5 stars condition, 16 May 2013

Paul McCartney's "Rupert and the Frog" Song (Book of the Film)
Paul McCartney's "Rupert and the Frog" Song (Book of the Film) by Paul McCartney (Hardcover - 30 Jan 1986)
Used & New from: £0.01