on 2 December 2011
I needed to be reminded of the story, so I could decorate my Christmas tree correctly at our village's Christmas Tree Festival. All good, except I thought Dorothy had red shoes, not silver ones?? Confused...
on 12 April 2013
The book arrived very promptly after ordering and was in very good condition,better than I expected for a used book.I have recently bought a few Ladybird books from the 70's - 80's, as these were the ones I read to my 2 boys and am now reading to my grandaughter.My boys have since grown up to be avid readers and they love the old classic tales and I want my grandaughter to love them too and there is no better way to get them started than the old Ladybird books.
on 6 March 2014
The story is not the same as the film which was very disappointing! Especially the wicked witches shoes were silver in this book and everyone knows they are Red!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2013
very good condition,very fast delivery just what my niece needed,would reconmed it to any one who wants to get a cheapbookfor ther kids
on 19 August 2015
Thought book dear for what it was