on 10 January 2013
I used to love the story of Snow White and Rose Red as a child. Hence when I had children of my own, I had no hesistation in purchasing this book. It arrived in excellent condition. And, I love reading the story to my children! It's a book about two sisters who live with their mother in a little cottage in the woods no less. A knock on the door one evening set their lives on a different course, and they meet a angry dwarf who needs their help. In ends happily of course as one would expect or hope with all classic fairytales.
on 11 July 2013
I have been looking for this book in the shops for ages. It was my 37-year old daughter's favourite book as a child. This will be one of her Christmas presents. Good condition and great price.
on 1 June 2013
I've searched high and low for this book and was beginning to wonder if it was a fragment of my imagination! Book arrived quickly and in better than expected condition!
on 28 September 2013
Excellent condition, prompt delivery, my wee girl loves this book and it was not easy to find a copy. Liked the kind note from seller enclosed with book.
on 14 October 2013
Bought for sister's 50th, a childhood story, she's blonde, I'm dark, and yes, she cried as the memories flooded back.
on 30 January 2013
Gave this four stars because I love the book. My grandchildren loved the story and sit and read it often.
on 15 August 2015
Everything was as expected delivered within the specified date
on 28 January 2015
An instant hit with my nearly-3 year old.
on 17 July 2014
re-visiting a childhood memory.
on 31 July 2015