5.0 out of 5 stars So nostalgic.
I had this as a child and would recite it to my daughter. I knew it that well. She now has a daughter of her own and I can't remember it all. I was so happy to be able to get this copy. Well packed and arrived within the delivery date given.
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Jennifer O. Sellek

3.0 out of 5 stars Fond memories
When three or four this was my favourite book. My mother knew it by heart. As she was ironing I would turn the pages and she would 'read'. Why buy it again at 66?
Published on 25 Jun 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Fond memories, 25 Jun 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) (Hardcover)
I want to repeat an old sermon and so plan to use the book as a visual illustration of how repetition can be enjoyable and useful. The message of the book may be the reason I have had a lifelong dislike of cities!

5.0 out of 5 stars So nostalgic., 2 Dec 2012
Mrs. Jennifer O. Sellek "jaybo" (swindon U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gingers Adventures met all expectations and more, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) (Hardcover)
I bought this book for a friends child, knowing how much my youngest son had loved it 40 years ago. My friend had told me her four year old loved rhyming stories, especially if it involved animals. The child has asked to have this read to her every night since it arrived and now chooses to read to herself more and more often. The child had expressed the desire to learn to read, this book gave her the incentive because she loved it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's favourite, 30 Mar 2014
Maureen A. Jeffs "lyrical lady" (Gt. Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) (Hardcover)
This was my daughter's favourite book when she was a small child; my husband and I had to read it to her over and over again - ad nauseum. She is now 34 but I have never forgotten Ginger. Recently I began a search to see if I could find a copy of the book and was delighted when I did. The book arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Recommend this company

2.0 out of 5 stars book in a bad state, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) (Hardcover)
the story of Ginger makes for a great book but the inside was in v bad condition, so that disappointed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 8 Jan 2013
C. Corton (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) (Hardcover)
Our son loved this book. He is now reading it to his children. Great way to buy books and share memories.

Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories)
Ginger's Adventures (Rhyming Stories) by W. Perring (Hardcover - Dec 1940)
Used & New from: £2.91