4.0 out of 5 stars This book was enjoyed emensly by the 6 year old I childmind., 13 Jan. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: High on a Hill (Janet & John Extension Readers) (Paperback)
Thoroughly enjoyable stories, read over and over again by the children I childmind. They were kept occupied by the adventures of Lindy and Bill and their adventures. The lives of Lindy and Bill and their parents were followed through from living in a town to moving to the countryside and being able to explore it, and the joys of having a dog of their own. My own children aged 23 years and 21 years enjoyed this book when it was on sale many years ago. I am thrilled it is back on the bookshelves.

5.0 out of 5 stars The images are beautifully executed and colourful, 12 Feb. 2015
I remember this book from my primary school days. The images are beautifully executed and colourful. A trip down memory lane. Worth another look for those of a certain age!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 May 2014
Been after this book to help my kids as I read this at school. I recommend this to all kids. My kids love it.

High on a Hill (Janet & John Extension Readers)
High on a Hill (Janet & John Extension Readers) by Rona Munro (Paperback - 1969)
Used & New from: £4.99