5.0 out of 5 stars Old serpent Nile
I recently borrowed this book from a friend and then wanted my own copy. Good old amazon found a supplier of obscure second-hasnd books and I am thrilled now to have my own copy at a very reasonable price. Many thanks.
Published on 29 July 2011 by Mr. Antony R. Paddon

3.0 out of 5 stars A readable and enjoyable book, full of amusing anecdotes.
A readable and enjoyable book, full of amusing anecdotes and very intelligent observations. Not a book to be used for a travel guide but definate worth a read to get a feel for the area.
Published on 4 Oct. 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars A readable and enjoyable book, full of amusing anecdotes., 4 Oct. 1999
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Old serpent Nile, 29 July 2011
Mr. Antony R. Paddon (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 5 April 2014
I've just finished reading this book on holiday. The author was described as one of the best travel writers of his day, and I fully agree. The book was used as described, but fully readable.

Old Serpent Nile: A Journey to the Source
Old Serpent Nile: A Journey to the Source by Stanley Stewart (Hardcover - 18 April 1991)
Used & New from: £0.19