5.0 out of 5 stars Really eye opening and life changing advice
This book was a revelation to me. I am 53 years old always exercised and tried to eat healthily but finding my weight was always creeping up. I now understand why thanks to this book. The Sugar we eat turns straight into fat and is addictive. I was always hungry and I've now realised why. Since I have stopped eating a lot of the foods that are full of sugar (I thought...
Published 12 months ago by SHW

2.0 out of 5 stars Try and buy the book not the kindle edition
The information in the book is very interesting but because it is on my kindle I find the graphs and diagrams illegible and being told to turn to page 28 (and back again) impossible. It's a reference book and you need to keep refering to different pages ... it just doesn't work on the kindle! Would really like to have bought this as a book!
Published on 21 April 2013 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 18 9 1014 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Sweet Poison Quit Plan (Paperback)
Before reading this book I thought I couldnt make it through a day without Chocolate, Biscuits, Cake etc
It has now been 2 weeks and I havent had any treats or even been tempted by them.
Who knew sugar was hiding in sooooo much food, its been tricky checking all the packages but im sure
that will get better with time once you know whats safe to eat.
I definitely recommend this book to anyone who thinks they cant do without sugar! Its a life changer!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for lovers of all things sweet, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Sweet Poison Quit Plan (Paperback)
A very good read and guidance on sugar intake, i was having trouble losing the last 7lbs and had been stuck for about 4 months anyway followed a lot of the authors advise and have managed to lose 5lb in 3 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought this was really good. you do have to concentrate a bit in ..., 8 April 2015
Thought this was really good. you do have to concentrate a bit in the middle but stay with it and you will be pleased you did.
Have just finished reading it and maybe going to get the shopping book to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite good,, 9 Jan. 2014
It was qite good in the fact that it told you all the reasons for giving up sugar,
Slightly disapointed there were actully very few, if any, recipe information,,
I thought the title was misreading as I thought a plan had been put together so that after reading the facts about sugar all the meal plans would be ready to follow,
Maybe I just expected to much, Shelagh

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Jun. 2013
This book certainly is an easy read and very normative, I a about to start my new sugar free life and stop my addition. This book is not the Atkins diet and includes lots more food groups like bread, fruit, potatoes and wine. Thank god. David also writes in light funny style which makes the book easy to read. I have not read any of his other books but feel that This book alone will help me free myself for the sugar addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 23 Jun. 2014
F. A. L. Elphick (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sweet Poison Quit Plan (Paperback)
An interesting and informative read. We cut out sugar and substituted glucose instead. We kept it up for several weeks and felt great, since then we have slipped a bit!

5.0 out of 5 stars A well researched, eye opening book, containing a ..., 7 Nov. 2014
A well researched, eye opening book, containing a tested plan to help you quit that 'sweet poison'. A must read for anyone interested in their health.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Book, and worth reading carefully!!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Sweet Poison Quit Plan (Paperback)
Straightforwardly written and quite startling in its conclusions. Worth reading by anyone who carries extra pounds and is at risk of Type 2 Diabetes or High Blood Pressure. We are following the guidelines to the letter. In three moths, there should be positive evidence - or otherwise - of it working.

Denis

5.0 out of 5 stars A revelation !, 17 April 2014
Very well written and explained. This should be taught in primary schools !
I am completely convinced after reading this and you probably will be !
Take a step toward an healthy life, protect your children of any body poisoning ! Read this !

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat the obesity trap, 20 May 2013
Very interesting book and worth a read if you really want to find out what's causing the obesity problem. It's a bit laboured in places but you can skip those bits without losing too much of the essential information.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1014 | Next ›

The Sweet Poison Quit Plan
The Sweet Poison Quit Plan by David Gillespie (Paperback - 26 Sept. 2013)