5.0 out of 5 stars My Little French Kitchen is a fantastic book!
I adore Rachel Khoo's recipes, starting from her first book 'My Little Paris Kitchen' and now to her second french cook book. The recipes in my little french kitchen are easy to follow, authentic with her own touch and twist which I like. The photos of the dishes, france and rachel are colourful and attractive. I have been waiting for someone to show the regional...
Published 10 months ago by FilmBuff

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy
A great book but definitely lacks the content of her first one. The recipes are very basic and in some ways do not deserve inclusion in a book. I was expecting far more regional content and unusual or unique recipes. This book definitely will not get as much use in my kitchen as her first one. Her personality and easy style is the plus point. A gift for total beginners...
Published 9 months ago by Leslie MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave the Little French Kitchen away as a present, 4 April 2014
This review is from: My Little French Kitchen: Over 100 recipes from the mountains, market squares and shores of France (Hardcover)
I would have liked this book myself as I enjoyed the TV series but I gave it to a young friend as a Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming book, 3 April 2014
AJ "AJ" (Victoria, Australia) - See all my reviews
Lovely insight into France and it's food and Rachel is absolutely charming. The recipes are so easy to follow and are delicious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat and fantastic recipes, 22 Mar 2014
I like how the author put her recipes on the book. It make me feel Lets go bake! Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Little french kitchen, 1 Mar 2014
bought for my daughter for Christmas. She loved it as she is very into cookery now she has he own little kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 20 Feb 2014
Perfect book, really good recipes, fantastic photos and get really fast.

Recommend this book to everyone who loves french cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and quirky, 17 Feb 2014
I bought this after catching the programme featuring Rachel on TV. Loved that and the book is great. She is inspirational with what she manages to do in such a small spece. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, great recipes, 11 Feb 2014
my go to book when I want great food quickly. easy to follow and cook with a must for any one who loves to cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Different Recipe book, 2 Feb 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter who is into cooking, especially French cooking. She loves it and finds the recipes easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic by Miss Khoo, 30 Jan 2014
What didn't i like nothing at all and all though some of the ingredent's are difficult to get hold of here fresh we had a go

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook book, 29 Jan 2014
Got this as a present for my niece she loves it she was recommended it by a mate who also says it's a great book