Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 February 2013
Read this book in one day couldn't put it down jacky has done it again. A must for people who believe in angels& afterlife, even those who doubt will find it hard not to question the afterlife.
on 13 March 2013
Pre orderd this book and was very dissapointed all the same sort of storys that have been put in other Jackies books no i wouldnt recomend it.
on 19 March 2013
I was fortunate to receive an advanced copy of Jacky's new book after ordering Angel Secrets as well. Heaven has got to be one of my all time favourites of Jacky's books. It brings comfort and answers to those questions that secretly, I believe, we all want to know the answers to.
on 26 January 2014
I recently download onto my kindle and all I can say that it's wonderful and uplifting. If you have recently lost someone very close to you or just looking for some answers or guidance I would recommend this book. Brilliant as always by Jacky Newcomb.
on 14 January 2014
An interesting, easy to read and thought provoking book. I finished reading the book with a smile on my face and a sense of comfort knowing that we are connected with our loved who have passed x
on 9 July 2013
Another beautiful book by one of my favourite authors. Full of true stories about peoples experiences with their angels and their loved ones. It was through reading one of Jacky`s books that helped me understand and realise that my mum had been in touch many times. Also it gives you tips on how to encourage many experiences. A very good read for someone interested in Angels or has recently lost a loved one. Addictive reading, a book that is very hard to put down. Many thanks
on 10 July 2013
Lovely book - couldn't put down. Saying that, I love all Jacky's books and always look forward to new releases.
on 4 April 2013
As a huge fan of Jacky Newcomb, her next book was a must buy. Written in a simplistict way, it really brings home to your heart that your beloved really do live on in the next world. Words of comfort and hope make this a great uplifting read!
on 18 January 2015
Nothing new for me in this book , my beliefs are similar to the author's . This is a collection of people's experiences tied together with narrative from the author . The style of the narrative I found child like at times hence only 3 stars.
on 19 March 2013
The book arrived promptly, having been ordered after reading an article about it in the national press. It makes fascinating reading and a real insight into the meaning of life. I would use the site again.