Format: HardcoverChange

on 5 March 2014
This is now one of my favourite recipe books. The recipes are laid out in a very organised way and are presented well. I find the recipes are quite easy to follow, but if in doubt you can find videos online of episodes from this series for extra help. Sometimes I scale the quantities down as there are only two of us.

Now when we do a big grocery shop I choose a few recipes from this book and check the ingredients needed, so that we can keep food costs down by planning ahead.
on 11 July 2014
Great book and great price. Have been using a few of these recipes from websites and from recordings on the show, but am pleased to have purchased the book. Is a quality book too, hardcover and good quality printing and paper.

Recipes are quite easy to follow and you are not as rushed as when following the show. Sets out at the start utensils needed and tips to make it easier. Recipes tried so far have been great, need to exercise some restraint or will end up a lot larger!
on 30 September 2013
Jamie's books are always useful and this one is perhaps his best to date. The recipes are easy to follow with his usual style and innovative ideas. I've done a few of the beef, lamb, chicken, fish and one of the veg recipes and so far all have been really tasty and perhaps more important, economical which is what this book is all about.

Best so far is the Beef Rendang and the vegetable Mexican filled omelette.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this book.
on 16 May 2015
Perfect as usual
on 11 October 2014
Good with depth.
on 11 December 2013
I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver and he never let me down. This bok is what's needed by so many people in these economically challanging times to really help people with their spending habits and finally realising the benefits of shopping and eating thrifty. I'm a preacher to those who waste food so it's always nice to know that there are others on the same wave length and Jamie is one of those people.

This is a must have for your book shelf, you won't look back.
on 30 September 2013
Had it for a week and already cooked 3 dishes which is unheard of normally. If you want to get more out of your weekly shop then buy this book
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2014