3,955 Reviews
 (3,376)

1,218 of 1,243 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh, made me cry ... loved it
I've read a few of Jojo Moyes' previous books - Ship of Brides (loved), The Last Letter From Your Lover (adored) and The Peacock Emporium (meh) - but I think she's moved onto a whole new level with her latest offering.

Me Before You features Lou Clark, a bright but directionless young woman who drifts between dead-end jobs until she eventually (rather...
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by Denise4891

3.0 out of 5 stars Me Before You
This is the first book I have read by this author, and I don't think it will be the last! I enjoyed her style of writing, and the story was a good one - lots of emotional ups and downs. I suppose the plot was a little on the obvious side, nothing really out of the ordinary for a girlie book, but I think the sensitive issues were addressed well. I can't honestly say I...
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by A. Lucas

‹ Previous | 149 50 51396 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Annie, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
This book is both inspiring and thought provoking. I could not put it down. I was taken on an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end. It brought out so many emotions. Be prepared to laugh and cry a lot. Best book I have read in a long time. I will definitely be reading more from this author. Enjoy....

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous! A must-read!, 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Amazing, couldn't put it down. Have told all my friends to read it. Funny, sad and thought-provoking. Loved it! Will read more by Jojo Moyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive and well written book . Couldn't put it down., 16 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Just loved this book. I don't generally enjoy anything that I feel will upset me but this is so joyful at times and so well written I couldn't put it down. Sensitively written on a sensitive subject . the ending didn't shy away from it's subject ether and just a wonderful book. My first of Jojo's and I will be reading more .

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!!! fantastic, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Very hard to write a review without giving the plot away.

How can I describe it? one of the best I have read in a long long time, churns your emotions, very hard to put down and even when your eyelids are closing and the words are a blur you still want to continue reading.

I would highly recommend this book I'm sure you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Most emotion read ever!, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to everyone. It grips you from the start and had me weeping by the end. Jojo Moyes has really researched the background to this topic as to show every side. If you enjoyed some of her previous books then this is a must read!

Will & Louisa`s journey is the most heartwarming and emotional I have read. It's a book I couldn't put down!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting plot and characters, cheesy just enough., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I have to admit I couldn't put the book down, however it is a story for those who don't mind a bit of cheesiness. The characters are rich and real, I wished the writing wasn't led only by the strong plot line only but had more style. It's a love story you'll enjoy and that will make you think "What would I do in the same situation?" which - for a book you could pick up on supermarket shelf - is remarkable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this brilliant book., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
Wonderful book. Lovingly told and unputdownable! The character development is spot on and I willed them to do things that did and didn't happen. Highly recommend this easy reading piece of brilliance.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put this book down!, 15 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer (Caerphilly, South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I'm not an avid reader at all but this book was recommended to me by a friend. I was absolutely spellbound by it. Why? No idea but I intend reading it all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Not normally a book I would choose to read as books written in the 'first person' is a style I don't particularly like.
This is a powerful story composed with sensitivity
I found on several occasions I needed dawb my eyes.
I will read more from Joni Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
This story is good couldnt put the book down and will is an inspiring character. Makes you sit back and think

‹ Previous | 149 50 51396 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa3b878e8)

Me Before You
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (Paperback - 5 Jan 2012)
3.86