4.8 out of 5 stars8,021
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on 27 June 2016
A good read. Although the subject matter (youthanesia) might seem grim, it was sensitively handled.
on 26 June 2016
It's not a bad read for a holiday. A bit too soapy though for my taste anyway. I'd recommend to friends for a holiday read. Girls only.
on 23 June 2016
It was an average read and a pridictable ending. Not sure if I would bother to read the sequel.
on 22 June 2016
Found it a bit boring this book is not for me
on 21 June 2016
Started well but deteriorated towards the end as it became very predictable and also far-fetched. The ending felt rushed and was a bit of a cop-out by the author, in my opinion. The main guy (forgotten his name already!) wasn't very likeable and the relationship with Louisa wasn't very believable. Would've been more interesting to read the story from his perspective. This book/premise had so much potential but barely skimmed the surface of such a serious issue.
on 20 June 2016
Me Before You is an affable kind of a read that ambles along at a tempo that is not my tempo. That said, the writing, although deliberately and ruthlessly formulaic, sentimental and lacking in many literary attributes, is better than that of Danielle Steel and/or Nicholas Sparks. The objections raised by those with regard to Will's situation, are sound enough. However, they can always subscribe to the Lancet, for a more objective treatment.
on 15 June 2016
Enjoyed it!
on 15 June 2016
It was too predictable for me.
on 13 June 2016
I chose this because I heard about the film although I rarely read fiction I expected it to be emotional and it was because of the subject. The story line has been done before and was very predictable it seemed to me to be written with a film in mind which will hopefully be more captivating than the book.
on 13 June 2016
Very good story but rather predicable ending