1,184 Reviews

3,343 of 3,417 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent follow-up to 30-Minute Meals
I already own 30-Minute Meals and so when I saw that Jamie was bringing out this book I immediately pre-ordered it. I have had it now for 3 days and have tried 2 of the recipes out of the book already (the blackened chicken & San Fran quinoa salad and the Pork marsala with porcini rice & spring greens). Both meals were very tasty and although I failed to cook either of...
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. E. Preval

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book, shame about the title. Don't be fooled.
First things first. I like this book, and I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver. I've cooked five of the meals now and they have been fantastic. For the recipes and the ideas it's a five star cook book. I particularly like his use of a food processor to speed things up. The flavours are great, the ingredients are easy to get hold of. So far so good. So why only three...
Published 21 months ago by M. Page

‹ Previous | 1108 109 110119 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done!, 11 Dec 2012
Christine Bond "blackbird" (Worthing, W. Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
I've bought this for myself and my daughter and I've also been watching the programmes on the television. Once you have everything ready it's what it says on the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jamie's 15-Minute Meals, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
Jamie's 15 minute meals. I like this book, the lovely pictures and recipies in it, but there is no way i could make any of these meals in15 minutes, however it is a very good knowledgeable book for people who do not know how to cook with simple recipies and easy to understand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple to follow... But not cheap ingredients., 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
The recipes are easy and simple to follow.... Equipment needed are basic.... Knives, pans, griddle and food processor. Most people will have them. However, the ingredients needed are not always at the budget end.... In fact some are expensive and not often readily available in your cupboard.

Overall it's OK but be prepared to go to the shops often to get the ingredients.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great for veggies, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
Some lovely recipes for meat eaters that are good for the whole family but here was a limited number of veggie recipes which was disappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat Jamie!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
You may not be able to do them all in 15 minutes, but they are quick and that makes brilliant for after school/work or before clubs etc. I liked 30 minute meals, but this is better really because each recipie is 1 dish not a full menu which makes the recipies easier to follow. The ones I have tried so far (chicken dim sum, golden chicken, chicken pasta - we eat a lot of chicken I know - sausage gnocchi) have turned out well and have been straightforward. There's many more in the book I'm itching to try too, the laksa for one. I like the fact that the book is laid out with the main ingredient as chapter headings. If you've got some beef you can easily see what you might do with it for tea. You will need a food processor for many of the recipies though, with both this and 30 minute meals, I do sometimes chop which takes longer but saves on washing up!

I would recommend you read the the pantry list as some of the ingredients are more unusual - though not hard to get - but once you are stocked up you'll be able to come up with quick, easy, healthy and tasty meals in week. A winner I think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamie's 15 minute meals, 5 Dec 2012
Mrs. S. M. Sellick (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
I just love Jamie's cooking so it was a must to add this book to my collection. It arrived in good time and I've already made use of it

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
if you want to have quick dinner and you know already something about cooking that book will be perfect for you or like a gift for somebofy who loves cooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very very good, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
Takes a little longer than the 15 minutes, but definitely worth the little effort involved. We have not had any complaints from the family over the recipes that we have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cook book., 30 Nov 2012
Mrs. D. S. Moran "Book Dennis" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
Great book. Have cooked a few they have all been great, quick and the added bonus is that they are healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 15-Minute Meals (Hardcover)
Have all Jamie's previous cookery books and again this one is a winner. Simple, tasty and easy to make meals. Preparation is a must and still think you would be pushed to make meals in 15 mins but worth the effort and time.

‹ Previous | 1108 109 110119 | Next ›

Jamie's 15-Minute Meals
Jamie's 15-Minute Meals by Jamie Oliver (Hardcover - 27 Sep 2012)
12.00