5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!
This is a truly wonderful cookbook - my book of the year so far. Claudia Roden writes beautifully and there is not a recipe in this book that I don't want to cook. A book of three parts, Turkey, Lebanon and Morroco, the differences in these cuisines are quite marked even when using similar ingredients. There are some delicious tagine recipes along with pilafs and...
Published on 12 Mar. 2006 by J. C. Hiskins

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough pictures
This book is a bit of a disappointment. I love the idea of combining the cuisines of Morocco, Turkey, and Lebanon into one book but I have admit, it didn't live up to my expectations. Personally I find there aren't enough pictures. Often there's only a big picture of the main ingredient - total waste of space. I don't care how pretty the picture is, I know what a...
Published on 12 Sept. 2011 by THVN

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it and have pretty much made everything that in ..., 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey and Lebanon (Hardcover)
Bought as a gift for someone who loves cooking dishes from this region. They love it and have pretty much made everything that in there.

5.0 out of 5 stars garygary, 18 Jun. 2007
G. BUTLER "G.BUTLER" (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This book leads like a dream.The only difficult bit is actually putting it down to cook the recipes. If you are interested in foods from these regions then start with this book and it will fuel your imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 18 Jun. 2014
So well written and the pictures are gorgeous. The recipes have been a joy to cook. Will buy this as a present for others to enjoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recipes but not enough photos, 18 Jan. 2007
Nothing annoys me more than recipe books that don't have lots of photos! I like to try new things all the time and the photos help me know what I'm trying to achieve and also give me ideas when I'm browsing for menus for having guests over etc. The recipes I've tried in this book are fabulous though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes, 22 Aug. 2014
Greenky (norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I am a great fan of Claudia Roden's books and this did not disappoint. Delicious recipes - mmm ; )

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 July 2014
My son was impressed with the book and the recipes ... and he is a chef !

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 16 Oct. 2014
MrsD (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
Given along with a tagine for a gift for my best pal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 18 Aug. 2014
Brilliant book as is all of Claudia Rodens books

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
All ok and received when stated

5.0 out of 5 stars ARABESQUE, 29 Sept. 2009
Ms. B. Bruneau (LONDON) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful book full of fantastic recipes and I would encourage people who like Mediterannean food to buy it.

Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey and Lebanon
Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey and Lebanon by Claudia Roden (Hardcover - 27 Oct. 2005)