on 12 August 2002
This is the story of Beth and Suzie, 2 childhood friends who meet again after nearly 30 years. It is 1995 and Beth is now a successful criminal lawyer who is chosen,purely by chance, to defend Suzie, now a down-and-out who has murdered 2 people in cold blood. A story unfolds, intertwining passion,love, heartbreak and a few skeletons in the cupboard to boot!
Lesley Pearse is without doubt a supreme storyteller, but i just felt that in this book, the "unputdownable" element was lacking somehow. The characters didn't seem to have such depth as in previous books.
Although diehard fans would never give this book a wide berth, i feel that a first time reader of Lesley Pearse would be well advised to read "Trust Me" or Never Look back" first to get a true feel of the authors writing at its very best.This having been said, I would gladly pay double the hardback price again tomorrow rather than wait 6 months for the paperback edition to be published!!
on 21 May 2004
The cover doesn't do the book justice, I would not have picked it out to read based on the cover, but it was loaned to me and I could not put it down. She is truly a magnificient writer and I look forward to reading more of her novels.
on 9 April 2003
Yet another great read from Lesley Pearse, once you have read one of her books you will be forever hooked, poised for the next one to come out. This one again leaves you that you dont want to put the book down until you have read it cover to cover.
Truly magnificient writer.
on 22 July 2003
One of the best novels this year, gives hope in the face of adversity, friendship renewed in difficult circumstances but showing people to be non judgemental Very enlightening, encouraging and most of all heart warming, one of the best novels l have read this year. Could not put it down
on 13 August 2002
This is the latest Lesley Pearse book I have read and every one gets better. The two main women characters were easy to believe that friendships can break apart when you haven't seen them for years and the men characters were also believeable. I can't wait for the next one.
on 17 December 2006
This is only the third book I've read from this author and I'm liking her more and more.

As an author myself, I sometimes need to read outside my genre, which is historical fiction, and try something completely different to clear my head from my own plots. Pearse's Till We Meet Again fitted the bill perfectly. It absorbed me from the first page.

Pearse manages to portray sensitivity and understanding in the characters' make up, showing that not everything is black or white and human nature is very complex.

Read Beth and Susan's stories, you'll be glad you did.

An excellent read.
on 18 August 2002
I have read all Leslie's novels, I was really pleased that was the second book she has written this year. I found it a really great read different from her other books but never the less it was a wonderful story with plenty of BONES in the cupboard. Leslie really holds the reader wondering what is going to happen to the end. Well done Leslie how long till the next book comes out? I am looking forward to reading it.
Just finished 'Till we Meet Again' I know an older book by Lesley Pearse but in no means less of a good story. Just wished I had picked it up earlier.

I am just working my way through previous books by this wonderful author and really did enjoy reading this book.

The blurb on the back cover doesn't give away the full story, just a taster of what is in store for a great read.

If you haven't read or heard of any books by Lesley Pearse they really are worth checking out as you really don't know what you are missing out on.
on 20 June 2014
I picked this book up as the cover ( different to this one ) was of 2 little girls in a beautiful field. I just liked it. Once I got into the book, I could not believe the story. It was not anything like the cover shown and that was clever. I was hooked from the first word. It was brilliant, and moving. It started me off on all Lesley's books & now I find she can't write the next one fast enough. If you like your fiction with a twist, or with a hint of reality to it then this is the author for you. I wish I could write like this.
on 29 April 2014
Great book hard to out down, lots if surprises and challenges to what right and wrong is. Recommend to anyone