on 12 October 2010
The Bible is very easy to read and the paper quality is good, which lets me run through the pages with ease, the book itself is very light and the cover is stylish, over all I am very pleased with this Bible and the price is absolutely wonderful, it would defiantly make a fantastic gift.Deluxe Gift and Award Bible: New King James Version - Black Leatherflex: New King James Gift and Award Bible (Bible Nkjv)
on 8 July 2011
Great product, i thought this was a small pocket edition but it actually is a large size one which is great value for money. At £[] what a bargain, been one of the cheapest bible I have bought and its great. You will not be disappointed with this and the delivery was very quick too, i would recommend to buy right away.
on 10 November 2010
Hey if your going to buy this remember that the paper is this book is not the same as normal bible its thicker its really nice and good layout translations excellent so worth it
on 27 June 2012
I Bought this (NKJV) and i wasn't dissapointed, the quaility of the item was really good, and the thick pages are really easy to turn over...
on 5 July 2011
Delivered in good time. Bible well packaged. Good size and pages a bit thicker which I feel is good for constant everyday use.
on 26 November 2012
Like other reviewers, I found the text just too small to read in this Bible - even with my glasses on! However, the paper is very good quality and the Bible on the whole is great for the price. Ive sent this back due to the small print - 'with regret'.
on 25 November 2014
I've bought so many of these Bibles as gifts.
Good quality, good price.
Sometimes the Bibles I receive are a bit bent in the middle, like it hasn't been stuck together properly. But other than that, I would recommend anyone to buy it.
on 23 September 2013
The print is so small that you need magnifying glass to read if you do not want to put additional pressure on your eyes. The good thing is that the words of our Lord Jesus Christ are in red print and easy to locate anywhere in the Bible.
on 18 December 2013
Delivery was faster than I anticipated. The quality of the bible is good esp. for the price. However the only thing is that the font size is very small. I have good eye sight yet I despise the font size.
on 6 March 2014
Yes it is a cheap Bible, not very well made and the print was awful. Should have spent a few more pounds and got a better one. You pay for what you get.