5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine, pretty bible
Published on 6 Sep 2007 by Beth Lamb

3.0 out of 5 stars bible
Great bible my only problem i had with is the hard cover it look a little worn out an it was a new one i ordered for an i wanted to give it out as a gift i couldn't i will have to order another one.
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by Tina

5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine, pretty bible, 6 Sep 2007
This review is from: Woman Thou Art Loosed-NKJV: New King James Version, Woman Thou Art Loosed (Bible Nkjv) (Hardcover)
I have just purchased this Bible and I enjoy reading it very much. Visually, the text is clearly printed, decorated with a rose and lace and pink sheets giving special lessons on contemporary women's issues (marriage, being single, death, challenges at work, childbirth or childlessness). It seems to be more geared to the woman who has problems but it is said in such a creative, uplifting way that women who do not have any specific problem will find it gives them a real boost. Apart from it being extremely easy to read, I am amazed at the insights this has given me into the reading of the Bible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Woman thou art loose, 16 May 2009
Ms. A. Pryce "Akay" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This is a brilliant bible if you know TD Jakes then you are already aware of his products and messages.
I think the pearls of wisdom at the bottom of every page are very useful.
The only thing i wish this bible had was cross reference connecting to other scriptures. Besides that,its a brilliant buy.
So go ahead!!

5.0 out of 5 stars woman thou art loosed, 7 Sep 2009
N. Mvelase (uk) - See all my reviews
its the best purchase i made
T D Jake is trully a man of God,a Holy bible specially
for ladies of GOD...
very inspiring an i read it everyday,food for the soul

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Bible: New King James Version, Woman Thou Art Loosed (T.D. Jakes), 23 April 2012
This was the BEST purchase I have ever made through Amazon. I would recommended this product over & over & over again 5 Star Plus Ratings! Lovely, simply LOVELY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Mar 2012
What a wonderful book, since buying this book and realising what a blessing it is, I have bought one for my best friend and my mum. My daughter was the first to buy it and recommended it to me. This is a great book for women, I take mine to work with me everyday. Again a book to be read, and re-read.

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful version of a healing book, 17 Nov 2008
I must admit whem I first saw this version of the NKJ bible, I was a bit cynical about it, as in - "slap a bit of decoration on another version of the bible, and sell it to women". Although it is fact that this is a prettier version of the familiar book - it's done so well, that it's a pleasure to read through, and well worth the extra cost, especially if for a gift.

There are also a lot of insightful extras from the sermons/thoughts of Rev. Jakes himself, which are very useful in opening up the mind to view the bible text in a new light. Some of these additions have brought tears to my eyes - some I haven't agreed with, at all - it's all in the reading and interpretation of the words - as with the original teachings, themselves.

I do believe that we are all in the care of a loving, caring, God - but I'm not happy to accept that the role of a woman - nowadays - is simply to wait till God brings her a husband into her life, as Rev Jakes indicates. No matter how lovingly a woman is "covered" by her man - it's still a return to the biblical style of life (a couple of thousand years ago!) where a woman's only accepted "decent" role was as a daughter, wife, or mother. We should be proud to be in any of these roles, of course - but there's life out here for the single woman, too. I do believe that if it is our path to have an independent life, that's God's will, too, and we also have an important role to play in the world. Of course - each to HER own opinion! There's healing and growth here, or just a beautiful copy of one of your favourite books - but worth the price, in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars NKJV BIBLE, 5 July 2009
Francis S. Forbes (THE GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA) - See all my reviews
excellent product, and speediest of deliveries ! the old lady was wowwed !!!

thanks - fully reccommended

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 20 Mar 2014
This was everything I was looking for, the encouragements in this bible is amazing... This is really helpful and useful... The amazing prayer points, the way it reaches out to women.. Really amazing

4.0 out of 5 stars This Bible is amazing. I am at a point in my life ..., 11 Nov 2014
This Bible is amazing. I am at a point in my life where I need mental and emotional support as a woman and mother. Setting of on a journey to becoming the woman I am meant to be, this Bible has given me that support.

What this Bible does that a traditional Bible does not, is it focuses on your role as a woman in the world. And how the trials and tribulations of the women in the Bible are no different to yours.

T.D Jakes leads you through God's word so you can see that no matter what, with God their is no judgement and no limit. Trust him and regardless of age, race or history, he shall take you to your destiny.

The book is written in clear language and is almost as if T.D Jakes is talking to you. I now read the bible with joy and a desire for knowledge, not obligation or necessity.

The only reason I have not given it 5 stars is because the pages are so thin. They can easily get damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 8 Mar 2014
Beautiful. Motivates me to study the Word. Very neat and well presented. Also has a few words of encouragement. Glory to God

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available