Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 4 March 2013
This has been a very helpful book for my course. I am very pleased with it. Well worth the money.
on 8 March 2013
Excellent instruction manual for newcomers to computers such as myself. I found this much easier to use than the 'Dummy' books because I truly am/was one. The book is not afraid to assume that you really do not know anything about computers. Although quite expensive I am finding the book invaluable. I have no interest in passing any examinations I just want to become computer literate and so far I am becoming more so. I bought this version as it deals with Windows 7 and would definitely recommend it to any newcomers (or am I the last one?).
VINE VOICEon 23 September 2013
I couldn't have asked for a better book to help me update my skills. The layout is clear, as are the explanations and exercises.

It is ideal if you've not been used to doing admin for a while and want to catch up. Everything you need is here from beginners upward.
on 8 June 2015
CD Does not work on Windows 7 PC

Bought for partner - CD will not load on new Windows 7 PC - very frustrating.
Response from the contact listed on the CD who's response was:
"Hi Gordon,
This is nothing to do with me so I can't help you unfortunately. They are using my software to launch the CD but I know nothing about the contents. Please contact whoever you got it from.
..."
Now what? I have spent over £30 and the CD does not work on a new PC??
on 19 March 2014
I have just started EDCL part 2 I find the book easy to read and use, I would recommend it to users of computers at all levels.
on 7 July 2014
The book is well written and very clear but the title is a little decieving with the word Complete as it only really covers the content of the base modules and not the standard or the Advanced.
on 22 March 2015
Very Good tutorial, clear explanation. Very good condition. Fast delivery. Well done!
on 26 September 2014
excellent very easy to follow and great for photocopying
on 16 November 2014
very useful book assisting with course of ECDL
on 29 November 2014
This book is very well written and the on screen format agrees with the book format nearly exactly. I purchased this book as an upgrade to the previous Pass ECDL 5 as we were having to use this book with Office 2010 at the college where I am having classes.
The book is a pleasure to use and is very clearly laid out.
However, there is one place in the Spreadsheet Module on Page 122 which refers you to a Connection Status button which no longer appears on the screen as it is no longer part of this suite. There are a few instances where what you see on the screen isn't what you see in the book but if you can cope with this, or ask your instructor, then it can all be part of the learning experience.
One problem with the CD is that it can come out of the plastic holder on the inside of the front cover very easily, once you have opened it and then replaced it. I lost it once causing me to have to retrace my steps from the library all the way back to the student canteen. It was fortunately found by another student but it is something you need to be aware of. You can of course load it onto your computer or memory stick as a precaution.