Format: Paperback|Change

Like any recipe book, it's a matter of trying the recipes until you find the decent ones. The mushroom soup one is good; the minestrone was OK (I have only made the latter once - maybe I can improve it by tweaking the recipe).

I bought the Kindle version. There is an index at the rear, accessed via 'Go To'. Someone said there wasn't an index - either they missed it or the book has been updated since then.

I bought this book to use with Morphy Richards 48822 Soup Maker - Black. You do have to adapt some of the recipes to your soup maker (as mine only has two settings - 21 minutes with blending action, and 28 minutes without. I can't for example pause it, add something and continue). So be prepared to adapt recipes unless you have a soup maker where you can pause it during cooking.
on 28 January 2013
this was purchased to give us more ideas of different soups to make in our soupmaker. it has proved to be a hit.
on 24 September 2012
very helpful and easy to follow and all of the soups I have made have been delicious and very tasty
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2015
Haven't made any yet but the recipes show how to make these in a pan as well as in a soup maker. It covers chilled soups, inc Chilled Spiced Melon and Cucumber, Rocket and Watercress, Beetroot soup. Soup Medley section inc. Spring Veg, Potato, Cheese and Herb, Sweetcorn and Pepper soup, Tomato and Basil. Soup Fiesta section inc. Curried Parsnip and Carrot, Carrot and Coconut, Herby Garlic and Mushroom, Creamy Cauliflower and Chorizo, Turnip and Mustard, Thai Chicken and Red Chilli. Soup Selection section inc. Carrot, Tomato and Ginger, Root Veg, Broccoli and Cream Cheese, Pea and Ham. Soup adventure section inc. Nettle and Lettuce, Aubergine with pine nuts, Turkey and Sweetcorn chowder, Oriental Chicken and noodle soup and Soup Miscellany section inc French Onion, Roasted Veg, Fennel, Sea-fish soup, Minestrone, Beans and Frankfurter soup, Celery Spring Onion and Feta.
There is a section for fruity soups inc. Apricot Apple and Cardamom, Nutty Peach and Almond, Chilled Cherry and Almond, Grape and Elderflower and Melon and Ginger.
There are others but it's good to make a few discoveries yourself I think.
on 2 November 2012
Downloaded this on my ipad, and making note of the soups i wanted to make, was able to follow instructions so easily. Very good variety and simple to follow.
on 2 March 2013
We have tried several recipes from this book and have yet to be disappointed. We are now making much better use of our Soup Maker because of this purchase.
on 9 April 2013
Love this book ,gtreat recipes and easy instructions.I also like the sike of the book , not too big , easy to store in the kitchen.
on 6 October 2012
This is a very good book lots of recipes to suit everybody,easy to follow instructions, I am very pleased with my purchase
on 18 January 2014
This is a decent soup recipe book with lots of good soup options. However, I do feel it is not necessarily the best one out there (see review for The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book). My big peeve is the kindle version has no list of all the soups, just a quick jump menu to different types of soup. This is quite frustrating in first world problem kind of way. In addition some of the recipes were more complex than I wanted, put ingredients in soup maker, turn on, wait, pour, was what I wanted. Not brown this, squeeze that, wait for the other.
Overall it is a good book, but considering it is for a no fuss gadget like the soup maker, it is too much hard work.
on 3 November 2012
Very tasty recipes, easy to do with great results,
Only problem is I wish my machine could make more. but they are all the same. recommended book .