4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing & informative
Bought this book after seeing Dale on the tv. It's informative although maybe alittle too scientific in places for me. Recipes are great & simple. After following his recipes on a daily basis my skin has become super smooth & I love this simple wholesome style of eating.
Actually went out & bought his big new book The Medicinal Chef.
Published on 23 April 2013 by SnazzySaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tips
I liked this book very much because it clarifies lots of doubts about skin problems. It give a fast and simple guide of vitamins and nutrients your kind of skin needs most, plus the main sources of each one of them.

Published 14 months ago by FLAVIA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing & informative, 23 April 2013
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
Actually went out & bought his big new book The Medicinal Chef.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tips, 9 Mar. 2014

The recipes seems yummy. Although I didn't cook any yet, I already applied some of the tips of the book to my daily diet. I rated as 3 stars because there are no pictures of the recipes done, what I missed a lot. Maybe because of this, I didn't try any recipe yet, if you don't see, you don't remember. I also thought the number of recipes very small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and clear advice, though not yet fully followed it...., 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
The author of this book has clearly done his research & presents what he knows in a clear, and occasionally humorous way. He has experienced the confidence-affecting condition of acne so can truly sympathise with the readers who are looking for a healthy alternative 'cure' for their skin condition, other than just the confusing array of over-the-counter or prescribed products.

As well as offering food ideas and recipe suggestions, he goes into detail about how these foods work, the nutrients they provide and their importance in skin health. Much more interesting than just any old biology lesson! Reading this book has made me appreciate why I should be changing my diet based on how eating more healthily will improve my health and understanding the reasons why. However I have yet to follow this advice as I am concentrating on giving up smoking first...

Overall this book feels like it is offering useful advice rather than just a healthy-eating lecture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Skin Book, 1 July 2013
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
AWESOME!!!! It is clear concise and understandable and easy to cook food that tastes good and is sooooooooooooo much better for you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
A total insight into how food helps the skin, a proper skin bible, I would 100% recommend this book to anyone with problem skin

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
I bought this to try and learn something new about my problem skin but wasn't further enlightened. Maybe it is because I have already read around the subject. There are some useful recipes but the book as a whole wasn't for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad i bought this book., 30 May 2012
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
This book is clearly written and has some very interesting information within it. The recipe's are simple and very tasty. A good book,a favourite, thank you dale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially informative, 10 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
There are lots of food fads out there. This is not one of them. Dale is a talented cook and writer - a dynamite combo in the kitchen. It's all about whole, unadulterated food which is easy to purchase. He is well worth watching, and following.

3.0 out of 5 stars not what expected, 13 July 2014
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
This book looks like it will be full of information about clear skin but i found the book repeated itself too many times and could have been a much smaller book. I really did not find this book that usefull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad Dale Pinnock is there, 12 Dec. 2013
Pat Clapp (Whittlebury, Northants, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Clear Skin Cookbook (Paperback)
Book for Christmas present but third one purchased from this chef. Recipes really different but good and hope this will be used by person it is intended for at Chrismas,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Clear Skin Cookbook
The Clear Skin Cookbook by Dale Pinnock (Paperback - 17 May 2012)
Used & New from: £3.99