Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 July 2014
As always, The Tilda dolls are gorgeous and this book is no exception. The garden ideas are very cute; a gorgeous little mouse and an angel garland; the angels pictured on the front cover in coordinating dungarees are adorable.

Again, simply by changing the colour scheme of the fabrics, these projects can be adapted to suit any season.

The actual sized patterns are perfect for those crafters without access to a photocopier that can enlarge images or a printer/scanner.

I want to be Tonne Finnanger when I grow up !!
on 27 May 2011
Very beautiful, as usual from Tone Finnanger. I really don't have anything else to say. I'm a completely fan of her things.
My favourite one is "Sew pretty homestyle" but this one is good too. However, it's very small and it almost only has Tildas.
on 21 February 2014
Great little paperback book, with lovely illustrations and full sized patterns to copy. Tells you what is needed and gives good instructions. I liked it for the doll patterns.
on 3 August 2014
I just love this book it is very well presented and full of information for all crafters. It is the first Tilda book I have purchased and It is not going to be the last because it has encouraged me to take up this hobby after card making for many years. If there are any crafters who would like to give me any advice in making the doll, please get in touch. Patricia.
on 4 July 2015
I have made some Tilda dolls before and I got this book to make some birthday presents for friends and family. For anyone who has not made any Tilda dolls I would highly recommend this book - it both explains how to make them and you can mix/match to make a very personal doll.
on 9 June 2011
I love this book, love looking through the pages. Photo's of the projects are set up wonderfully. Each project's photography sets a scene to create an aspirational mood. There are wonderful tips, styling suggestions, pictorial examples of techniques & patterns in the back. I didn't think I would want to make 'dolls' but they look so fabulous you just want to make them. The paper projects are good too.
Simple explanations. Just need to purchase the Tilda flowers to add the finishing touches as they just look so beautiful.
on 13 August 2015
Wonderful book! I will never get bored of Tilda books :)
review image review image
on 20 August 2011
I love Tilda's ideas, they are stunning, and I was really looking forward to receiving this book. However I was quite surprised to find how short it was. I suppose because it's aimed at Summer it wouldn't be as thick as her other books but I was slightly disappointed. But the creations are as beautiful as ever and give a fresh take on some of her previous designs. Pleased I've added it to my collection.
on 26 May 2016
This is just beautiful! The colors, the different themes are so inspiring. And the Dala Horse, and the kitchengarden angels are just adorable. I'm so happy I bought this book. Plan to make two of everything. Tone Finnanger is an incredible artist.
on 12 June 2015
i like this little book it has great ideas throughout and great templates at the back for you to make your own Tilda doll just wish they had more instructions and picture diagrams on how to make one as they are pretty tricky but overall great book