4.0 out of 5 stars Sew me I'm yours
A neat little book with 20 fabulous projects that will improve your sewing skills. This book is perfect for anyone who loves making things but also makes a superb gift in itself. Techniques and templates support the projects which include bags, cushions, hangings, an ipod case and a sewing roll.
Published on 20 Sep 2010 by K. Platt

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough easy projects for me
if you are great at crafts then its probably for you but as a beginner it did not really float my boat
Published 13 months ago by EmmaChops

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects (Hardcover)
This was a present and I found it to be very good value for money . Some brilliant little projects

5.0 out of 5 stars basic ideas as satates, 8 Mar 2013
as it says very simple to make sadly unless you use imagination they are very boring to look at but add few bits of dazzle and it is ok,cant mark lower as does wat it says on label

4.0 out of 5 stars pocket sewing guide, 19 Feb 2013
Lovely little book, nice illustrations. Handy size book to store in your sewing box. Some great quick , easy and cheap ideas to make. Ideal for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Jan 2013
lovely book, easy to follow, detailed instructions, I am looking forward to making some of the many items listed in the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple and fun :-), 21 Sep 2014
Just had sewing machine bought for me and purchased this book which is very helpful seeing as I hadn't used a sewing machine since I was at school 16 yrs ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
Very Happy With Item, Value For Money, Many Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the contents I expected, 27 Jan 2013
Maybe it was the chosen "look inside" features that elevated my expectations, but in fact the tutorials were not what I was expecting. It is a good book, but most of the features just don't appeal to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug 2014
A1 good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects
Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects by Various (Hardcover - 24 Jun 2010)