4.0 out of 5 stars Sew me I'm yours
A neat little book with 20 fabulous projects that will improve your sewing skills. This book is perfect for anyone who loves making things but also makes a superb gift in itself. Techniques and templates support the projects which include bags, cushions, hangings, an ipod case and a sewing roll.
Published on 20 Sept. 2010 by K. Platt

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Nice little book that you think of using when something crops up, lots of ideas good if your in the mood for having a quick try at something cos you get a result quick.
Published 20 months ago by mrs D HINGLEY

4.0 out of 5 stars pocket sewing guide, 19 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects (Hardcover)
Lovely little book, nice illustrations. Handy size book to store in your sewing box. Some great quick , easy and cheap ideas to make. Ideal for beginners.

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, 1 Nov. 2013
purchased second hand this tiny book is full of good ideas though not quite as many as I expected but it arrived in good condition and very promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little book, 6 Mar. 2015
This is a great little book, most of the makes are bags, but some nice idea's that could be tweaked. Instructions are clear and easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make me I'm yours, 23 July 2013
I fell in love with this book as soon as I started to go througout its pages.

Beautifull projects, easy instructions to follow!

4.0 out of 5 stars good for beginners, 28 Dec. 2013
This book has so much in it for beginners, iam looking forward to making some of the crafts. iam very pleased with my puchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Jan. 2013
lovely book, easy to follow, detailed instructions, I am looking forward to making some of the many items listed in the book

5.0 out of 5 stars sewing projects, 20 Jan. 2014
i found this book very infomative and helpful would be good for beginner and experianced sewer alike would recomend it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 24 May 2013
I'm so pleased I bought this book. Lots of great ideas and things to make. I pick it up whenever I need inspiration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Me I'm Yours, 30 April 2014
Lovely book and a nice book to have on display. Does what it say: simple to make projects which is what i wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely little book, 27 Aug. 2013
lovely little book of ideas and handy size. you can adapt the ideas to suit yourself. great price too i am happy

Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects
Make Me I'm Yours... Sewing: 20 simple-to-make projects by Various (Hardcover - 24 Jun. 2010)