5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book that gives much help to many + inspiration, 28 Aug 2001
I thought that Andi Clevey's book was served as an excellent introduction to the many of us who aspire to keeping a kitchen garden, as well as being a faithful guide to the more informed gardener. It's simple style and beautiful illustrations, both photographic and pictorial help to encourage us to get out and get involved. I thoroughly recommend this book an have bought other copies for my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 3 Mar 2013
Very well set out, easy to follow, great if you know a bit about gardening but are just a bit unorganised and need a few reminders! What more can I say...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Your Kitchen Garden: Month-by-month (Paperback)
This book is great. Detailed and plans the year out really well. It's so easy to understand, even for an amateur like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Novice vegetable grower, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Your Kitchen Garden: Month-by-month (Paperback)
Having recently moved house we've inherited a large garden a proportion of which contains an overgrown vegetable patch.

Being anxious to maximize on it's potential we searched for a suitable book geared to novice vegetable growers and this particular volume "ticks all the boxes" being concise, extremely well laid out, comprehensive and yet simplistic at the same time - essential criteria for the beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Your Kitchen Garden: Month-by-month (Paperback)
an easy to read month-by-month instruction book. exactly what it says on the tin! very helpful for the novice gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars THE KITCHEN GARDEN MONTH BY MONTH, 27 July 2011
Last year I had this book from the library and found myself constantly referring to it. As this was the first time that I had built an allotment, I needed all the help and advise that I could get. This book is like having a gardening guru working along side you. I had to buy the book as i found myself lost without it.

Your Kitchen Garden: Month-by-month
Your Kitchen Garden: Month-by-month by Andi Clevely (Paperback - 26 Mar 2010)
10.39