5.0 out of 5 stars They just keeping getting better and better in my opinion
I have all of the Lintot Jelly Roll books and I think this new one is on par with the last in terms of gorgeous designs I really want to make up.
I love quilts with lots of white in them to show off the fabrics and this book has lots of designs I will try.
Published on 6 July 2010 by J. Maule

2.0 out of 5 stars poor pictures
I was very disappointed in this book. The pictures are poor print quality, not at all crisp,the colours are faded and blurred.
Published 22 months ago by S. burton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They just keeping getting better and better in my opinion, 6 July 2010
J. Maule (Bedford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
Each quilt, whilst not full bed size is designed to use just half a jelly roll and some back ground fabric, but obviously could be made bigger and use more of the jelly roll.

Lovely photography to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
I bought this book after seen some of the author's projects at an exhibition. The book has really clear instructions and a lot of graphics and pictures which make it easy to follow. The only difficult part is to choose which project to do first. I already have my jelly roll and I can't wait to start my quilt. I really recommended to buy this book even if you are a begginer.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, even for beginners!, 9 Mar 2011
Jenna @ SewHappyGeek (Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
I admit that when I started thinking about making a quilt, the idea of using a jelly roll scared me. Only 2 1/2" wide? Yikes!
But this book really does provide the perfect introduction to both jelly rolls and quilting. The quilts themselves aren't overly difficult, and they are small enough to be quick to piece together - usually measuring around 40" to 50" by about 60"-70". They are also small enough that you can easily quilt them yourself, unlike big quilts which end up being too bulky to move through your sewing machine.
The quilts are presented in pairs, with each quilt using half a jelly roll, but be assured you can mix and match all you like. And any jelly roll you like will look good; you don't have to stick with their suggestions!
These quilts are great for gift-giving, although you might have trouble parting with such beauties!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two from one Jelly Roll Quilts, 20 Oct 2010
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
Another delicious book from Pam and Nicky. Beautiful photographs, clear instructions for lots of smaller quilts. Detailed cutting instructions to cut and make 2 quilts from one jelly roll,but you do, of course, need extra fabric to complete the quilts fronts: instructions are given for this extra fabric needed. Useful info at the back on how to make the quilts larger, how to calculate quantities for backing, borders, mitres. Most of the photos are accompanied by the name or brand of fabric used if you want to produce identical quilts to the photos. Lovely!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two From One Jelly Roll Quilts, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
Another great book from the Quilt Room - excellent ideas for smaller quilts using half jelly rolls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two into one does go, 5 Mar 2011
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
Another sure fire winner from this team. What a great idea - how to make two different quilts from just one jelly roll. 18 new patterns using just twenty strips - half of one jelly roll. These good -sized quilts need extra fabric for borders, edging, applique and so on. Beautiful photography and layout, excellent quality book. The instructions are easy to follow. My favourite is the Bubblegum quilt. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly roll quilts, 19 July 2010
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
What a lovely book.I cant wait to get started on the many quilts.Its a difficult decision to know which to do first.I think its really good that they are smaller quilts so you dont need too much fabric but its easy enough to make them bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two from One Jelly Rolls, 18 Feb 2011
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
This was just the perfect book. I have quite a few jelly rolls collected over a few years and it has given me the inspiration I needed to get started. Great stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts, 28 Aug 2010
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
This is a fabulous book - just bursting with irresistible ideas and projects. I have already made on, and am on its "twin" now
The authors simplify the patterns and instructions so that even a beginner can quilt
It is the third book I have purchased by Pam and Nicky Lintott

4.0 out of 5 stars An addicitve hobby, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts (Paperback)
I borrowed this book from someone in my Adult Ed Class and decided that I wanted to make a quilt from it - so I bought my own book. It is extremely interesting and beautifully illustrated. I am a total beginner so I have found this book useful, the instructions are clear although I have only just constructed some of the squares which I will need for the pattern. I would recommend this book for a beginner or for those more proficient and you don't necessarily have to buy a Jelly roll in order to complete the quilts, you can buy squares or use material you may already have which may hold memories, in order to make an heirloom. This for me, will be a long term project.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts
Two from One Jelly Roll Quilts by Nicky Lintott (Paperback - 29 Jun 2010)
10.49