Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 May 2009
The best cookie decoration book ever! Designs are elaborate so this is not for you if you are looking for quick decoration ideas. Resoults are astonishing!
review image
on 14 November 2010
just like to say this book is amazing,so easy to use
plenty of idea`s recipes which are easy to follow especially
if like me just starting out
recommend to all!!
would also like to say the book cover itself is lovely
very stylish 5*
on 8 May 2009
Cookie are really easy to make and look great, I make cup cakes and wanted to try something else and this was a good choice.
on 20 July 2010
Great book with some amazing and creative ideas for decorating cookies. I'll always be a die hard cupcake baker but the cookies have made very pleasing gifts to friends and family. The book is basic enough for the beginner and elaborate enough for the the more expert and creative individuals. The templates in the back of the book are a nice touch as some books just presume you'll have the cutters. Overall 5 stars for the recipes too - cookies turned out beautifully and held their shape. Buy the book for the pictures alone if nothing else!
on 3 March 2010
I found this book totally refreshing, gave me the enthusiasm to get right on and try lots of things, I am a dabbler in cake decorating so I found this exciting to try with the skills I already had. Even the kids had a go, the recipes worked well too. A truly good book, and I think I may have to indulge in the Bake Me I'm yours....Cupcake, too!
on 9 June 2010
I was looking for inspiration for my cookies... have found it in this book, I have only progressed as far as the royal icing ones so far but great ideas for the more experienced.
on 13 September 2010
This is a great wee book. She gives tips and hints through out. There are 3 recipes for cookies included, recipes for different icing and a few templates for cookie cutters that you may not have.

Great photos and easy to follow.

My only con with this book is that the majority of the decoration is done with fondant icing which I hadn't realised at the time of purchase (I know several people who really don't like the taste of it). But this is a minor con as most of the ideas can probably be done in Royal icing if you know what you're doing (i'm learning slowly).
on 28 December 2010
I like this book very much. The recipes are clear and easy to follow and the pictures and format of the book is perfect.
on 16 May 2013
I was looking for a decorated cookie book which contained designs using the flooding method. The designs in this cookie book are mainly using rolled out fondant which I am not keen on.
It is a good book for those who wish to decorate their cookies with fondant. Designs are cute and vary in levels of skill needed.
on 10 December 2015
A good cookie book, lots of recopies with lots of good decorating ideas. Easy to follow good for beginners. Cookies all turn out well, the templates at the back of the book are a good idea if you are a beginner and do not yet have cutters.