5.0 out of 5 stars Good reference, and small enough to carry around
This book is small enough to fit into a pocket - or the bottom of a bag of knitting - but still large enough to contain tips on almost every aspect of knitting you may need to refer to.

Want to try a different cast-on or bind-off? Check here.
Can't remember how to do M1 increases? This book has several.
Want suggestions on garment shaping? Those are...
Published on 9 Feb. 2008 by Bluebottle

3.0 out of 5 stars Knitting book
Quite good but very brief other wise clear facts and very helpful and informative. Would have liked it to have neen a bit longer.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. Susan Edwards

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Every knitters bible, 22 May 2013
This review is from: The Knitting Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face, Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask (Paperback)
no matter whether or not you are a beginner or experienced there is always room for improvement or further learning

4.0 out of 5 stars Knitting, 2 Mar. 2013
Quite a useful and helpful book but I would have preferred there to be more illustrations than there are in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant help, 21 Aug. 2013
Answer to any problem in a matter of seconds. A very handy size to carry around. Wouldn't be without it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars this book was a great, 14 Sept. 2014
Years since I knitted but first grandchild on the way I wanted to start again, this book was a great help

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY recommended., 22 Sept. 2014
Has quickly become my bible. Made it possible to go much further even as a beginner. HIGHLY recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would never be without this book, 24 April 2011
I bought this book when it first came out and it will always be my knitting bag mainstay.

As a reference book it is wonderfully small and handbag sized, this was very important to me as I constantly look things up and I prefer everything in the same bag.

My only qualification about this book is that it could perhaps have more diagrams. I don't think this detracts at all because the text is so thorough but never boring. I am primarily a visual learner but saying that, the explanations in this book are so clear and no-nonsense that I always come away a better knitter.

As soon as it arrived the first thing I looked up to test its promise to 'contain all the answers' was 'Short rows with wraps'. This particular technique is not to be found in all knitting books, even the chunky hardback variety, but it is a well kept secret of the professional knitter.

I am pleased to say this book contains the clearest explanation of how to do that technique, and after I read it, I finally finished the miniature luxury teddy dungarees with gussets that I had been working on.

5.0 out of 5 stars We have yet to discover a question that this book doesn't answer - it's brillint!, 27 Feb. 2012
This has no colour photos, but nevertheless it's full of very clear and useful b&w illustrations that convey their point very well. The index is easy to navigate, and after no time the answer you need can be found very quickly.

My gf and I have yet to discover a question that this book cannot answer - it really is that good.

The best thing is that it's just the right size to carry everyhere - totally great. Every knitter needs this book; it's just that some don't realise it yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 18 Aug. 2014
Yep answers my queries, even though I have years of experience

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Edition is no good !!, 16 April 2013
Hattie (Oxfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
It's a good & useful book but unfortunately I bought the Kindle edition so the illustrations are too small to be of much use. I have learnt my lesson from this, so I suppose I shall have to order a hard copy. I am very disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Theres an answer to all your questions here

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›