5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stash buster quilt book
This is an excellent book for using up all those odds and ends that we all collect and really don't know what to do with them. The designs are pleasing and I look forward to starting some projects that will reduce my stash .
Published on 25 April 2010 by BG

1.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to work out measurements are correct first!
I am a novice at quilting and am disappointed in this book as having tried two of the ideas and following the instructions closely, have found that both the measurements have been written down wrong. Have wasted fabric and hours of time trying to work it out!
Published 17 months ago by Catgirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Styash buster Quilters - Lynne Edwards, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stash-Buster Quilts: Time-Saving Designs for Fabric Leftovers (Paperback)
For a patchworker, this is a very good book, does exactly what it says. There are many good ideas for using your stash.

5.0 out of 5 stars first rate, 10 Nov 2012
I have found this book extremely helpful, very good clear instructions, and easy to follow.
I wanted a Bargello pattern, but most other books were not easy to follow.
I have now made a good start on my quilt,and by following each step, I have not found it too difficult.

I have previously use the same author for my sampler quilt.

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to quilt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
I found it very useful, easy to understand. I liked designs,

1.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to work out measurements are correct first!, 3 Mar 2013
Would recommend trying out on scraps first, although this is also time consuming. When all you want to do is make something that works.

3.0 out of 5 stars stash buster quilts, 20 May 2013
I liked the book so much I had not realised i already had a copy but no matter it will just be added to my growing collection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Stash-Buster Quilts: Time-Saving Designs for Fabric Leftovers
Stash-Buster Quilts: Time-Saving Designs for Fabric Leftovers by Lynne Edwards (Paperback - 29 Aug 2008)
11.99