5.0 out of 5 stars crafting springtime gifts
This is the most adorable book I have ever seen! Not sure how many of the projects I will get around to making, but it is a pleasure to look through. Some lovely inspiring ideas and beautiful photography.
Published on 6 Mar. 2010 by Second Hand Rose

Published on 17 Oct. 2010 by Treanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrated, but not for complete beginners in sewing., 17 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Crafting Springtime Gifts: 25 Adorable Projects Featuring Bunnies, Chicks, Lambs and Other Springtime Favourites (Paperback)
I wish it was stated in the book that you do need some experience to make the items in the book, but it doesn't. I do love this book, everything is so lovely. The problem is I am a complete beginner in sewing. I have found I get stuck with the instruction half way through. You do need some experience in sewing to be able to make the items in this book. The instructions was not made simple to understand & I was told by a couple of people who also bought this & the other books the same.

It is a great book to own if you want to go ahead & learn though (with help). The items are so beautiful & I have made one of the items already & very pleased with it. (I did get help)
The reason I marked it 3 stars, is because the instructions are hard for a beginner & that is not made clear in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars crafting springtime gifts, 6 Mar. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Crafting Springtime Gifts, 28 Feb. 2010
Mrs. Diane Ebdon (UK) - See all my reviews
One of the best books I have ever bought, it really is to Tildas usual high standard. I have probably made 80% of the projects and each one I have been delighted with. Great instructions with good photography. Some really cute things to make. A must for anyone who likes to make soft toys as it includes patterns for sheep, chickens, rabbits etc. A great easter make book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift Ideas, 16 Oct. 2008
Go for this if you enjoy sewing it is a gem and you will not be disappointed if you like basic easy makes and sewing. If you are however a dressmaker or seamstress you may dislike some of the instructions, but do not let this cloud your choice as i said a gem for a craft library

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, 28 Feb. 2008
This book is truly fabulous with some wonderful projects that will delight any home. A must buy ..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 April 2009
This book is full of beautiful projects to make. The trouble is there is so much choice its hard to decide what to make first. My daughter absolutely loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Sept. 2010
Not being a great seamstress but willing to have a go, I did think some of these projects were going to be a bit beyond me but not so! I have done a few projects now from this and other books in the range and am very pleased with the results. The instructions and illustrations are just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift for a sewing fan, 31 Mar. 2009
gave this to my Mum as a present, she likes it alot. beautiful pictures and ideas to make delightful little soft toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite sewing books, 19 Nov. 2012
I have quite a lot of Tone's books, and this is, to my mind, one of the best (my second favourite is Sew Pretty Homestyle). Almost all the projects are really nice and inspiring. And like with all Tone's books the instructions are clear simple and even a person with no sewing skills can make them (like me :)).

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, 20 Nov. 2007
P. Rosten - See all my reviews
I love just looking through this book! There are beutiful pictures and great projects. Just love this book!!