4.0 out of 5 stars Down to earth, practical and written from experience, 16 Aug 2002
SaturdayScience (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Taking Pictures for Profit: The Complete Guide to Selling Your Work (Paperback)
I confess I like Lee Forst's writing so I would select his book on a subject. My daughter has recently been doing photographic work for private clients, and exhebitions so the question about a 'business' quickly raises its head. Who owns copyright? How does copyright work, do you need a model consent form?

Well Lee's book is a great help - almost a practical course / reference book in its own right. The thinking is clear, along with examples. Even moving from money making hobby to 'profession' is embraced.

I have only ever taken photos for pleasure, but have wondered when asked for copies should I put a copyright on the back? The answer is clear after reading the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coverage, 4 April 2013
This book goes back to basics and covers all openings for a starter like me!
This is a 1996 edition, so not cluttered with digital and internet content.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful book, 27 Nov 2009
A useful guide to understanding how to sell your photos. A bit old of course as you can imagine but still the principles apply. I would recommend it especially for beginning professional photographers. The condition of the book from the seller was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear book, to the point, 29 Nov 2003
This book cliams to include everything you need to be a pro-photographer. As a budding amateur that would LIKE to be a pro all I can say is this book would give me the confidence that I would know what to do IF I decided to take the plunge.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from the main man, 21 Jan 2004
Everything you'd expect and more.