Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 November 2011
Not all vitamins are equal! I've got the Vitamin P (Painting) and really enjoy it. Its a book you keep coming back to for inspiration and for an overview of contemporary painting. Buying books on the internet is always a bit hit and miss: if I'd had the chance to flick through Vitamin Ph in a book shop, I'd have put it back on the shelves.
The text is a bit "flat" or boringly written and the photographs for each artist are either too big and too few of them or all a bit too small and too many. Its an OK book, but just, somehow patchy and a bit uninspiring. Possibly its the alphabetical arrangement of artists, instead of themes. There are better photography survey books out there.
on 30 August 2012
I love Vitamin P and Vitamin D and have just ordered Vitamin P2. Vitamin Ph didn't grab me so much, I didn't find it inspiring or as edgy as the others in the range.
on 22 March 2015
No problems at all, good price, quick delivery. Thanks.
on 12 October 2014