5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study book
The second best book on Louis Khan I own!
Really comprehensive, almost as good as Louis I khan: Complete Works, but about half the price.
I own both, and in all honesty, I would recommend this book. The complete works is nice, but not worth the extra money, I found this book to be comprehensive enough.
Published on 10 Oct 2011 by DreadPirateJones

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but not too bad.
This book contained comprehensive works of Louis I Kahn, for student or others who intended on his works. It probably better if publishing provided a Hardcover for choices. also I think if you interest in Mr. Kahn theoretical it's awesome. but I most attractive on illustrated. This book has some good floor plan and some section and details.
However I give 3 star,...
Published 13 months ago by kk2funkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study book, 10 Oct 2011
This review is from: Louis I Kahn (Paperback)
The second best book on Louis Khan I own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book at a very reasonable price!, 6 Jan 2010
A. C. R. Riel "Lecturer" (Belgium) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Louis I Kahn (Paperback)
This is a very inspiring and complete, well illustrated overview of the work of Kahn. The edition is very decent quality and well worth its price. I can recommend this book to any student in architecture, or anyone interested in modern masters of architecture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but not too bad., 12 July 2013
This review is from: Louis I Kahn (Paperback)
However I give 3 star, cause I like the way of architecture's book in Hardcover.

Louis I Kahn
Louis I Kahn by Robert McCarter (Paperback - 17 Mar 2009)
22.75