5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fish Face
Doubilet doesn't disappoint!
I bought this for my snorkelling-addicted Mum but I reckon this book is better than the real thing and she won't need to get wet anymore! It takes you all around the world, gets you close up to our fishy friends, and in a handy size for the beach (for when you come up for air if you do feel the urge to meet these creatures for real)...
Published on 4 Dec 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the format
Published on 2 Feb 2011 by Andrew James

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fish Face, 4 Dec 2003
By A Customer
Doubilet doesn't disappoint!
The image quality is brilliant as usual (I have Water Light Time by same guy), totally inspirational.
There is something quite relaxing about looking at fish and I think this is a great book to dip into (Get it?)and to get away to another world for a moment.
Lucky Mum!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, highly recommended, 22 Jan 2010
J. P. Schliack "Misfit" (London,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fish Face (Paperback)
I bought this book as a secret santa present for a housemate. He's totally in everything about fish and underwater.
So I knew that he got a big knowledge about fish and their life coz he's also working with them, as soon as I knew
that I'll be he's secret santa I was thinking about giving him something special and I found it.
This book is just amazing, I am a photographer myself and I was stunned and he as well about this book.
The close- ups are really great and the fact to see so many different kind of fish, which you may never see in real
is awesome.

Everyone who loves fish or/and is in photography especially underwater or wildlife photography should get this book.
I'll buy it for myself sooner or later and honestly the price for such an awesome book is ridiculous !

Fish Face

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to be a little fishy, 5 Feb 2009
roadcones (nottingham,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fish Face (Paperback)
I bought this book as a present for a friend interested in becoming a marine photographer, and the feedback from him was very good. Fantastic images that raise the bar on what is possible in this medium, good colour reproduction and printing, all in all a real eye-opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing amazing photos, 29 Mar 2014
The photos in this book are wonderful. The variety of fish shown are colourful and from around the world. Useful inspiration to me as a watercolour artist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab pics, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Fish Face (Paperback)
Fabulous photographic book with real close ups of fish (God knows how they took these amazing photos!). Nice and glossy inside and not too much written text which is great if you just like looking at the pictures.

Bought this as a pressie for someone who I had NO idea what to buy - I was told "He likes books, and he likes fish" - so i put the 2 together and got this. Great cheap pressie which looks more expensive.

ONLY down side is that some pictures are somewhat spoilt by going across both pages and having the spine go down the middle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the format, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: Fish Face (Paperback)
The spine of this book is too wide for the page size, just look at the dimensions. It doesn't open fully and that interferes with the view of the images. It's especially bad when they span two pages. It feels like I have to destroy the books spine to get a good look. The photographs are very good though, I'm a huge fan of David Doubilet, I expecially love his book 'Pacific: An Undersea Journey'. Pity, because this book won't be spending long on my coffee table

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent delivery, 26 Oct 2010
This review is from: Fish Face (Paperback)
Thank you very much for you're fast order.
I ordered on a Friday and had the item on the Monday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Sep 2014
Gorra Lazzarini Fabio "Fabio" (Cormòns (GO), Italy) - See all my reviews
Excellent

Fish Face
Fish Face by David Doubilet (Paperback - 6 Feb 2007)
Used & New from: £0.01