4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good
I have bought every guide book to Valencia that I can find. I might even end up writing one myself because I intend to move there permanently this year and run tours myself.

I thought this book might be a bit too on the hip/cool side. Descriptions of arcane clubs where you have to be wearing Jimmy Choos to get in - that sort of in-crowd stuff.

But it...
Published on 9 Jun. 2011 by C. Nation

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Art lovers out there
Published on 31 Aug. 2009 by Mr. B. Collinge

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Art lovers out there, 31 Aug. 2009
Mr. B. Collinge (Taunton, Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wallpaper* City Guide Valencia ("Wallpaper*" City Guides) (Paperback)
Maps at the back are not great, they aren't big enough to use. If you are going on an extended break you will need more than this guide book. The restaurant reviews are good, but there is no reference on the maps to find them with and the road names don't feature on the included maps. City sightseeing is well laid out and the books are beautiful, if lacking in substance - lots of big pictures, not much detail! Good for a weekend break.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 9 Jun. 2011
C. Nation "chrisnation" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews

But it is a great deal more useful than that. For those of us more MOR than uber-cool, it still presents Valencia in an accessible and interesting way. As a companion/alternative to the more conventional guides, it fills in a gap full of colour and style that adds to Valencia's appeal.

Wallpaper* City Guide Valencia ("Wallpaper*" City Guides)
Wallpaper* City Guide Valencia ("Wallpaper*" City Guides) by Wallpaper* (Paperback - 12 Nov. 2007)