4.0 out of 5 stars Very affordable set of astonishing photographs, 28 Mar. 2010
Renato Lourenco (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnum Landscape (Paperback)
Like some other reviewer wrote, the print quality is not astonishing, at least for nowadays standards: the book is small, the paper not very thick, the printing not too exciting (a new edition would certainly benefit if these issues were to be addressed). However this book excels in it's own way by showing a set of astonishing photographs by a number of top photographers at a very reasonable price, allowing the reader to analyse each one of them trying to understand what makes a really good shot in order to improve his/hers photographic skills. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seeing with your eyes, 17 Aug. 2006
Amazon Customer "Scatman Col" (Manchester, Lancashire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magnum Landscape (Paperback)
I really enjoyed looking at this book. Naturally, as it is a photography book, there were lots of pictures and I like that. One comment I would make though is that as I am a little short-sighted I would very much like to see an edition with great big bold text that I can see visually through my bad eyes. Nonetheless, cool pictures. I would like to re-iterate what the other reviewer has said though. It is definitely for the visual person. Be warned you non-visuals out there.

Magnum Landscape
Magnum Landscape by Ian Jeffrey (Paperback - 11 April 2005)