Format: PaperbackChange

on 9 August 2013
I am a private tutor and I needed a book for a year five boy. The advice is good but I would have liked more practice tasks that I could give him. The book does not look childish which is good but the explanations did not hold my pupils interest.
on 16 April 2014
The tasks build up nicely and you do see progress in your child's writing, but I should stress this is only with continued practice. If you can invest the time with your child, then its worth buying.
on 10 January 2014
This book really is good for the older age groups, and suitable for boys and girls (some are not) my 11 year old sat straight down and started working through it!
on 9 June 2014
this is a good book for children giving them tips on how to improve there writting skills, you can't go wrong with a book like this. good price.
on 13 December 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old son whose handwriting leaves a lot to be desired. He hates practising but this book makes it a bit more fun.
on 19 September 2013
My 10 year old grandaughter was finding joined up writting a problem. Just did 10 mins a day in the 6 weeks school holiday and she was thrilled when she went to school and the teacher told her what an improvement. So well that she is the first in class to be able to use pen to write with.
Happy Granny
on 13 November 2015
Fantastic. My daughter had trouble with a,d c,g formation. Only part way through 10 minutes spent per day over half term and her writing has from very difficult to read to easy. Still not perfect but huge improvement.Wish I'd done this with her earlier.
on 4 January 2014
Bought for my grandson who was having difficulties with his handwriting sat school. Handwriting has improved dramatically and he enjoys the handwriting practice
on 18 March 2015
An excellent product that arrived on time. It is very good looking in situ and easy to fit.
on 31 December 2015
It was a bit smaller than I thought it was but I'm sure it is fit for purpose