5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great math tool!
This is a great tool. It help my daugther a lot. She is increasing her scores at school. I do recomend this product.
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by Michelle Harrington

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with product
Published 20 months ago by mrs e a nicholson

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great math tool!, 21 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Mental Maths Tests for Ages 9-10: Timed Mental Maths Practice for Year 5 (Mental Maths Tests) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practice!, 8 Nov. 2013
This is perfect for my year 5 class, providing a great selection of questions in each test, all with photocopiable answer sheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class revision tool, 16 Nov. 2010
An excellent revision guide for my 9 year old. His maths teacher confirmed that it mirrors the mental maths worksheets being used in class.

Having completed only the first 2 tests, it has already boosted my son's confirdence.

4.0 out of 5 stars good tests, 26 Sept. 2011
This is a good set of tests to improve your child math skills.

I don't rate with 5 stars, because the quantity of tests is only 10 and for a real training, it will require much more.

This combined with an online program like IXL.com can be a very good tool

A great teaching tool

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use!, 2 April 2014
Timed activities allow my child to be familiar with mental maths and work on those important maths skills ready for the tough challenges in year 6. If completed every week at home, there is a definate improvement in mental maths. I would fully recommend this book :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mental Maths Tests, 12 April 2010
sewy66 "Sewy" (Cambridgeshire uk) - See all my reviews
Pleased with the purchase to help my 9 year old daughter who panics when taking mental maths tests. Nicely set out and easy to photo copy for many attempts. Would definately recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timed tests, 24 Feb. 2014
Excellent book- helped with preparation and confidence for timed tests at school. Photocopied tests so could use over And over again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practice tests for children., 25 Dec. 2013
Helped my daughter improver her mental maths score by getting her used to the wording and time limits in school tests.

5.0 out of 5 stars MENTAL, 5 Mar. 2014
I BOUGHT THIS BOOK FOR MY SON AND MY DAUGTHER AS WELL. IT HELPED THEM TO DEVELOP THEIR MENTAL THINKING.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with product, 22 Sept. 2013
I assumed that I would be sent the pupil answer sheets so that my daughter could listen to the mental maths questions on the CD and then fill the answer in on the sheet (exactly as would happen in a real Sats test). I have only been sent the CD and the instruction booklet so have not bothered to use the CD yet. I am very disappointed. I now have to purchase another of these mental maths tests or see if I can get hold of the pupil answer sheets on their own.
The postal service was prompt though.