5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, comprehensive resource.
Published 11 months ago by wolfchild

1.0 out of 5 stars Buying Blind?
I am potentially very interested in what this book may have to offer - but why would I base my decision to buy it (or anything else for that matter) on a title or name alone?
Published 13 months ago by Neptune

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, comprehensive resource., 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Techniques of Glass Engraving (Hardcover)
I began glass engraving a few years ago and I have turned to this book time and time again. Giving complete and comprehensive coverage of all glass engraving techniques (wheel, drill, point) it has proved an invaluable resource. Although published a few years ago now I fail to see how a more up to date version could improve upon the text. Thoroughly recommended reading for anybody with an interest in the craft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass engraving book, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Techniques of Glass Engraving (Hardcover)
As a professional glass engraver I would like to reassure buyers that this is one of the very best books you can buy on the subject. If you only ever buy one book this would serve you very well indeed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buying Blind?, 31 July 2013
This review is from: The Techniques of Glass Engraving (Hardcover)
It is a great shame that the publisher chooses not to make the book available for sampling in order to advertise its worth. In any bookshop in the world, I'd be able to rifle through it in order to establish whether it suited my needs or not. As it is, for all I know, this may be an uninspired and ill-informed lot of drivel which I'd want to consign straight to the waste basket!
Please, let me see something of the contents, the style, the quality of illustrations etc. so I can make an informed choice!
Without this, I'm sorry but I will pass... and possibly miss out on a really valuable aid and reference work.
For goodness sake, wake up!

The Techniques of Glass Engraving
The Techniques of Glass Engraving by Jonathan Matcham (Hardcover - 30 Nov 2006)
35.00