Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 March 2006
This famous play is bursting with dramatic irony, rhetoric strategies and humorous witticisms. Oscar Wilde produces a great play with subtle sentiment and an underlying theme regarding paternity. A great read for eng lit students and members of the public alike. I personally recommend this play to anyone in need of a good laugh. One must particularly pay attention to the character's mannerisms and use of language. And at a penny a book- bargain!!
on 25 July 2006
We studied this play in for a-level english. When our teacher told us about the book, and how it was in our course i immediately thought, "oH GOD ANOTHER BOOK FROM THE DARK AGES GREAT!..everyone was moaning about it saying it seemed really boring...once we got into it..i must say how mistaken i was ...this book is worth reading! it really portrays the role of woman back in the days, and how men thought they were the dominating superior gender...and woman were seen of "no importance" whatsoever. This play also gives an insight to the class-system during that time.
on 27 March 2011
This is a really interesting play that I enjoyed reading. I'm doing my English literature A level and this book has been usuful for my wider reading and coursework. Its also great value and in good condition.
on 25 October 2012
A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde is avery cleverly written play. It's very witty, makes you laugh-very entertaining. I will recommend it to anyone.
on 24 October 2013
This is a school reader and is doing everything it needs to do, so all good really not much more to say.
on 8 April 2013
A good study aid. Fully met needs of the a level course
on 17 October 2010
This is a very nice story by Oscar Wilde, anyone who reads Oscar will know it. I do not feel I have the expertise to review this book, but the only thing I can say is that it travels you to another period of time, so it's recommended for people that wish to look through Oscar's eyes in the 19th century of English world.
on 16 May 2012
This book is absolutely amazing. It has become, from the first 2 pages, my favorite book and believe me, I have read many! It is very thin and very easy to read but so consistent. I would not dare to describe too much, would not want to spoil the pleasure of the perspective readers. Highly recommended.
on 22 October 2014
my daughter used this for studying.
on 12 August 2013
Excellent Product. Thank You.